I'm scared of growing old watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Life is a hallway
    and you seem pretty lost right now checking all those doors
    just walk to the end

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Isn't yoga pants what lost girls wear to the gym anyway and certain what I used to wear during excercise routines
    Aye. In the gym it's acceptable, but out and about?

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    Hell no! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Aye. In the gym it's acceptable, but out and about?

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    Hell no! :woo:
    Men will gorp no matter what you're wearing. I generally tend to avoid wearing skinny jeans although I love leggings so much especially tucked in with boots

ReputationRep:
    Men will gorp no matter what you're wearing. I generally tend to avoid wearing skinny jeans although I love leggings so much especially tucked in with boots
    They will if you present a relatively alluring prospect, for sure, but in that case it pays to mitigate this with public modesty. Jeggings, leggings, and yoga pants, especially without something over the top, are a big no no for a curvy girl who wishes to preserve her modesty/avoid attracting the wrong kind of attention :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    They will if you present a relatively alluring prospect, for sure, but in that case it pays to mitigate this with public modesty. Jeggings, leggings, and yoga pants, especially without something over the top, are a big no no for a curvy girl who wishes to preserve her modesty/avoid attracting the wrong kind of attention :naughty:
    I usually wear a silk blouse over the top. I'm really cautious about these things especially because ... :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    I usually wear a silk blouse over the top. I'm really cautious about these things especially because ... :innocent:
    Classy. That's my girl

Spoiler:
    Show
    ..although she shouldn't still be up at this time :cute: Good night!

ReputationRep:
    Classy. That's my girl

Spoiler:
    Show
    ..although she shouldn't still be up at this time :cute: Good night!
    Always will be yours

I had a really long afternoon nap,I feel so energised hahah. I'll be off by 11 :kiss:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.