Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrie Lyons)
    Tbh I think 99 percent of men would agree and all women know it. They say 'some men prefer curvy girls' . There are slight variations but I don't know any man that would prefer the model in this thread to this
    Attachment 504303
    Yeah, plus 'curves' (at least to me) means nice rack and bum rather than a bunch of excess weight.

ReputationRep:
    would smash with the force of a thousand supernovae
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    I think you are just drawn to her face. It distracts. She also has good body confidence and dosnt look like she slouches.

ReputationRep:
    People saying she's fat and they like petite girls what are you going to do if your girlfriend puts on weight. Just dump her and look for someone thinner shallow bunch of ****ers.

ReputationRep:
    She actually has such a nice body

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)

(Found this because someone said something about lingerie...)

She does look feminine obviously, but the model definitely has a more hourglass, more fertile appearance.
    I find that second picture terrifying, it's like someone stuck huge breasts on a 12 year old. Poor girl, I bet she really struggled growing up. Also she really needs to get a better fitting bra.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I think 99 percent of men would agree and all women know it. They say 'some men prefer curvy girls' . There are slight variations but I don't know any man that would prefer the model in this thread to this
    Attachment 504303
    I think her cleavage has been removed and then RE airbrushed in!? Either that or some very dodgy contouring going on...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dairychocolate)
    Talking about her body. Her face and clothes make her look like a teenager but google says she's 22 or something.

Doesn't look 12 here:

No she looks a whole 15 years old there...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justmoll28)
    i have the same body shape as her but im 4'11 whereas shes 5'9 haha
    Her height doesn't matter as we can't tell her height for sure just from seeing her body (although it was obvious she was tall from the backgrounds in her pictures)

Obviously if you were the same weight as her you would look like a football!!!

However, if your proportions were like hers and thereby you weigh a lot less than her but still are clearly overweight, then personally, I bet you look gorgeouuus. In fact, that's my ideal woman, but I'm 5'5, that's why I like shorter girls. Don't know why I prefer fatter girls than thin girls, but I do. The utterly best though is fat+muscle like the coach in this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSjVxQFa9Z4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redferry)
    No she looks a whole 15 years old there...
    That is not what I would call fifteen year old's body. If you removed her face from the pic (as it's irrelevant to this discussion), I would not guess her to be 15.

I don't know anything about the girls I've posted but, as I've said elsewhere, I'm only talking about physique here.

ReputationRep:
    Attachment 504303
    Me?

ReputationRep:
    She would be bomb if she was thinner you can tell she has an awesome shape under the fat. She's still hotter then your average girl.

ReputationRep:
    She's fairly overweight. But still good looking.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly I wouldn't say she's overly fat. Curvy and on the plump side, yes, but she rocks it.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    She looks good

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mystery.)
    Attachment 504261
    Still fat ?
    She's skinny fat. And that is pretty hideous imo.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Justmoll28)
    hahahahahaha well you must be really overweight then because her bmi is only 25.1, 0.2 into the overweight category...not even close to obese so stop being so melodramatic
    Why am I seeing size 26 and then BMI 25.1. What are her stats?

actually I will check.

OK She's called Ashley Graham for the late comers.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-not-flaw.html

She's 1.75, but her weight has fluctuated her 2016 weight appears to be 77kg which is a BMI of 24.7. That is normal weight, plus she is quite tall.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...-a6874716.html

In March 2015 they had her at 91kg which was 29.2 and near obese.

Shes been on a diet, so assuming the figures were accurate she's more like a BMI 27-28 in that video.

ReputationRep:
    She's overweight and must have had chin lipo.
    But she's not ugly, she's pretty. Definitely not super model standard though. Nowadays anyone seems to be able to be a model...

ReputationRep:
    implants surely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redferry)
    I think her cleavage has been removed and then RE airbrushed in!? Either that or some very dodgy contouring going on...
    I don't deny model shits have been airbrushed but I do deny that that process makes this massive difference. Lima is looks the same to my male eyes in interviews as she does in that picture . Just as hot.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.