Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Ladies - How much did you bleed when you lost your virginity? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    Lol to the bit in bold
    Hahaha, just marry someone asexual. They don't want sex and if sex isn't important to you, then that looks like a good option
    HAHAHAHA yes radius is important and the length- i just love maths so i thought that's the way to explain it appropriately
    yeah... i think i have to search for asexual person, hope they are still alive in this century

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    errrr.... yes
    do boys feel any pain??? noo i guess
    then why girls have to sacrifice and get hurt
    i just don't like it
    With time, you will learn that pain can be fun and just adds to the ambience.

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHAHA yes radius is important and the length- i just love maths so i thought that's the way to explain it appropriately
    yeah... i think i have to search for asexual person, hope they are still alive in this century
    It's one percent of the population, but you should still be able to find one

(Original post by callum_law)
    With time, you will learn that pain can be fun and just adds to the ambience.
    I daresay that with time, people crave for pain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Even ignoring the most obvious reason (pleasure after the initial discomfort), how else do you propose that we maintain the human species?

It's alright if you personally don't like the idea of it but, generally speaking, if people stop having sex, then humans die out. Simple as that.
    in this century, most of the people like sex and they find people weird who don't like sex (like me)
    soo it won't stop the cycle of humans
    but people have sex to have pleasure nowadays, rather than for kidos

ReputationRep:
    It's one percent of the population, but you should still be able to find one
    exactly...
    BUT in my society (my relatives and families) gets worried if you don't give them a good new after you r married

in this century, most of the people like sex and they find people weird who don't like sex (like me)
    soo it won't stop the cycle of humans
    but people have sex to have pleasure nowadays, rather than for kidos
    That's always been the case. We just have better contraceptives now than in the past.

ReputationRep:
    exactly...
    BUT in my society (my relatives and families) gets worried if you don't give them a good new after you r married
    You can do IVF to get pregnant, they don't have to know it wasn't conceived the normal way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    Why?

Our real purpose is to have sex tbh
    i dunno why
    but i have such a hatred for sex
    my soul inside is shaken when people say stuff about sex
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i dunno, why i am so weird

ReputationRep:
    I daresay that with time, people crave for pain
    With time, one's clitoris will not even become tumescent without pain. For most middle-aged woman, there needs to be blood and candle wax for even a partial orgasm to occur.

ReputationRep:
    Put some plastic under the sheets or you'll stain the mattress and that's going to be an "uncomfortable reminder" every time you make the bed :P

i dunno why
    but i have such a hatred for sex
    my soul inside is shaken when people say stuff about sex
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i dunno, why i am so weird
    Hey :hugs:

You're not weird
    I'm sure there are many that feel the same as you out there

Tbf my culture has such a taboo around sex. It is never talked about- no talk about the birds and the bees or anything while growing up

With time, one's clitoris will not even become tumescent without pain. For most middle-aged woman, there needs to be blood and candle wax for even a partial orgasm to occur.
    You sound so experienced in this :lol:

ReputationRep:
    You can do IVF to get pregnant, they don't have to know it wasn't conceived the normal way
    but then... when its the delivery time
    it will hurt 10x more

ReputationRep:
    but then... when its the delivery time
    it will hurt 10x more
    C-section, they knock you out for a few hours and you get your baby! Simplez

ReputationRep:
    Wow....This thread...

ReputationRep:
    You sound so experienced in this :lol:
    Mutton is my favourite meat.

ReputationRep:
    C-section, they knock you out for a few hours and you get your baby! Simplez
    but then i have heard that you can't do an intense exercises or sports
    and I LOVE BADMINTON so i dunno

ReputationRep:
    but then i have heard that you can't do an intense exercises or sports
    and I LOVE BADMINTON so i dunno
    Are you planning on playing badminton the minute after you give birth? lol You have to look after your baby!!
    You can do intense exercise after they've stitched you up and it's all fine by the doctors.

Mutton is my favourite meat.
    I was slightly too innocent to know the other meaning of mutton...
    Thanks Urban Dictionary

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.