Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeologyMaths)
    x
    Lacking motivation to learn vocab :boring: thought i'd come here for inspiration ahahaha
    When's your oral exam and how are you revising...? really struggling to find arguments for and against the topics like pollution, energy and protecting the planet :/

ReputationRep:
    eleanor27 Me too! For the environnement topics I have mainly just looked online to see if there are any argument for or against using non renewable energy, why it is important to protect the planet etc, there are some good resources available if you type in the general topic area to google!

I'm also struggling with question practise for the AQA A2 Oral, so if any of you guys could have a look at the thread I started the other day that would be fab!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...ch%20AQ%20oral

Thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    Bonjour à tous! Was wondering if anyone has done the 2013 book essay:
    “Pour apprécier un livre, il faut que le lecteur puisse d’identifier aux personnages de ce livre.” Dans quelle mesure est-ce que cela est vrai pour le livre que vous avez étudié?
    especially for Un Sac de Billes and what points you covered etc....?
    Merci!

(Original post by eleanor27)
    Bonjour à tous! Was wondering if anyone has done the 2013 book essay:
    “Pour apprécier un livre, il faut que le lecteur puisse d’identifier aux personnages de ce livre.” Dans quelle mesure est-ce que cela est vrai pour le livre que vous avez étudié?
    especially for Un Sac de Billes and what points you covered etc....?
    Merci!
    Salut ! Sorry I can't help but I think GeologyMaths worked on it and might help

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I do A2 French as well, but I do Edexcel. Does anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Salut ! Sorry I can't help but I think GeologyMaths worked on it and might help
    Merci! I just checked his profile and it says he's banned(??!) ah well will have to try and rack my brains a bit thanks anyway xx

Merci! I just checked his profile and it says he's banned(??!) ah well will have to try and rack my brains a bit thanks anyway xx
    Really o_o godddd I didn't know !
    Sorry I did not read the book , but if you need help for translation etc I'd be happy to help

ReputationRep:
    Really o_o godddd I didn't know !
    Sorry I did not read the book , but if you need help for translation etc I'd be happy to help
    you're amazing as per would it be possible to ping it over to you as a PM once i'm done to have a glance through to make sure its ok...? merci x

you're amazing as per would it be possible to ping it over to you as a PM once i'm done to have a glance through to make sure its ok...? merci x
    Of course ! Don't hesitate

ReputationRep:
    Of course ! Don't hesitate
    je suis en train d'écrire cette rédaction...
    Think it's gonna be a disaster but at least I'm handing something in.... :K:
    Need to find the motivation to finish it now....

je suis en train d'écrire cette rédaction...
    Think it's gonna be a disaster but at least I'm handing something in....
    Need to find the motivation to finish it now....
    Parfait !
    And according to your PM, it's far from a disaster my dear
    And don't worry about it I'll be here to help you anyway

ReputationRep:
    Parfait !
    And according to your PM, it's far from a disaster my dear
    And don't worry about it I'll be here to help you anyway
    PRSOM! :heart: :france:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.