Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RonnieRJ)
    Lmaoo yeah exactly and they'd just be happy with the attention

Yup, literally this girl had a full on fingering video and when her mom found out she threw away the underwear she was wearing and was like "oh mom no it wasn't me I don't have those pants or that bra" lol
    Lmao like that changed anything XD What a terrible way to try and cover that up! XD

I can't believe that, I really can't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    Pure ****ing banters. There are some seriously sketty *****es about.
    Dying a bachelor crew.

But skets made secondary school a great experience.

ReputationRep:
    And people still want to live in London.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dairychocolate)
    Those were the good old days.

Well, I'd be like 'mate, I heard you've got xxxxx and I want it' and then I'd offer something in exchange, although closer friends would show me stuff for free. Girls did the same stuff, really. For all I know, there's still a cringe picture of a younger me tensing my abs in the mirror floating around out there.

You only hear about these things if you're involved with the right groups of people. For example, the neeks never even saw a single nude.

There are more stories, like a teacher at a top grammar school near us who had been banged by multiple sixth-formers (although I never saw proof of that) etc. etc.

It's probably even more amusing at normal schools; I went to a grammar and the girls in question also went to a grammar so we were likely more tame.
    So you helped the "exchange"? how wonderful of you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatesauce)
    Dont really like the word "sket", even the harsh assonace and sibilance as it rolls off your tongue. Nasty.
    I just learnt the word today...then again I don't know London **** as I don't live in London.

Actually, I also learnt "baiting" today. I've never really heard it used before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Lol really? Not my school, it's so calm. Also we have to pray like everyday...
    Catholic schools are so bad I sometimes wonder if they are taught by serpents

ReputationRep:
    So I was procrastinating on youtube and this popped up in my suggested videos -_-

I cringed really hard at this video :o:o, just thought I'd share it to see peoples responses! (tagging some lovely random tsr people to get the discussion going XD)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    For some reason this just feels like a Sam Pepper video

Gross. It's really weird because it's got such a positive response in the comments.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO L

Wtf berfinnnnn
    I may know her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Catholic schools are so bad I sometimes wonder if they taught by serpents
    My head of 6th form looks like snake...

Honestly though, the atmosphere is so peaceful. Even though I'm a complete atheist, the whole "inspired by christ" atmosphere makes it a really nice place to be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fkmylife)
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO L

Wtf berfinnnnn
    I may know her
    Pardon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bealzibub)
    I'm never getting married.
    Haha what made you say that?

ReputationRep:
    So you helped the "exchange"? how wonderful of you...
    Yeah, we were immature and traded them like pokemon cards. Not something I'd do now, though, and I'd hope the same goes for the girls.

------

Just remembered an incident. I was at a friend's birthday party. The guy was a rugby player and his hench rugby mates were all there, too, plus a bunch of girls. Last thing I remember from that night was one of the girls sitting between a circle of like 5 rugby guys and giving them head.

------

Another time, I was at a skater friend's party. The crowd here was older and there were skets offering blowjobs for cigarettes.

-----

All of these repressed memories are flooding back now.

ReputationRep:
    Pardon?
    Some guy said Berfin?
    Peak times if its the same one

ReputationRep:
    This is so disgusting.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I can't deny the fact that I laughed too much whilst watching this. :rofl:

I've heard a few stories about a few people in my school/college here and there. Though nothing as extreme as some people have said in this video. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, we were immature and traded them like pokemon cards. Not something I'd do now, though, and I'd hope the same goes for the girls.

------

Just remembered an incident. I was at a friend's birthday party. The guy was a rugby player and his hench rugby mates were all there, too, plus a bunch of girls. Last thing I remember from that night was one of the girls sitting between a circle of like 5 rugby guys and giving them head.

------

Another time, I was at a skater friend's party. The crowd here was older and there were skets offering blowjobs for cigarettes.

-----

All of these repressed memories are flooding back now.
    I don't actually find any of these stories amusing...quite sad really...

ReputationRep:
    I just learnt the word today...then again I don't know London **** as I don't live in London.

Actually, I also learnt "baiting" today. I've never really heard it used before.
    yeah its common dialect now, so many new words to learn..

ReputationRep:
    I don't actually find any of these stories amusing...quite sad really...
    Sad is a weird word to use.

If not amusing, maybe disgusting/embarrassing but I don't understand why they'd be sad.

ReputationRep:
    Sad is a weird word to use.

If not amusing, maybe disgusting/embarrassing but I don't understand why they'd be sad.
    Really embarrassing, to the point where I feel a bit sorry for them, which is quite sad...

Does that make sense?

ReputationRep:
    What a retard.

If he were my son, he'd be on his way to a boarding school in India on a paddling boat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    Baiting out the Skets on TSR edition coming soon
    There's too many 'skets' in the maths forum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fire_and_ice)
    What a retard.

If he were my son, he'd be on his way to a boarding school in India on a paddling boat.
    Oh my god HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.