It stands for 'Ask Me Anything'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whiggy)
    It stands for 'Ask Me Anything'.
    Well ty

So many threads had AMA in the title so that was helpful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whiggy)
    Look, maybe you should calm down now. Although James/Lime-man could have handled the situation in a better way, we all deserve fresh starts. We all make mistakes.

Obviously I can't force you to stop, but I'm thinking about your personal wellbeing too... this can't be good for your stress level.
    My personal wellbeing is fine, I make a decision to sometimes prioritise TSR over real life but if it allows TSR UKIP to function, allies to have support they need for things, information I need to know to be known, or a screenshot of useful comments taken for future use I am happy with my life. I am dedicated to making TSR UKIP the most active party on TSR with MPs who vote more than other MPs, high levels of output, and members who all contribute; we achieve this. My friends will be there tomorrow, I could meet a nice woman tomorrow, and I could go shopping tomorrow, but I cannot be in the action dealing with events as the events break on TSR tomorrow; I am needed, I have the time to commit. I do not know about Mogsie but I have sympathy for him if he struggled to deal with individuals constantly making excuses about real life to avoid doing things the individuals were elected to do: TSR needs to come first sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
    My personal well being is fine, I make decision to sometimes prioritise TSR over real life but if it allows TSR UKIP to function, allies to have support they need for things, information I need to know to be known, or a screenshot of useful comment taken for future use I am happy with my life. I am dedicated to making TSR UKIP the most active party on TSR with MPs who vote more than other MPs, high levels of output, and members who all contribute; we achieve this. My friends will be there tomorrow, I could meet a nice woman tomorrow, and I could go shopping tomorrow, but I cannot be in the action dealing with events as the events break on TSR tomorrow; I am needed, I have the time to commit. I do not know about Mogsie but I have sympathy for him if he struggled to deal with individuals constantly making excuses about real life to avoid doing things the individuals were elected to do: TSR needs to come first sometimes.
    I don't know whether I admire your level of commitment or find it worrying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cranbrook_aspie)
    I don't know whether I admire your level of commitment or find it worrying
    I find it worrying that you might actually admire that madness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lime-man)
    I find it worrying that you might actually admire that madness
    If you think about it he literally doesn't get anything out of it, doesn't get paid or anything, and probably doesn't get thanked that much, so it's kind of a good quality to be getting that stuck into something nevertheless, but on the other hand it is literally a group of random strangers who happen to like politics and have an internet connection.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saracen's Fez)
    Could I suggest the best way to resolve this in a way that is acceptable to all would be to stick a ban on James Milibanter?
    No. The best way is to ban Lime-man then James and request a name change from James Milibanter to Life_Peer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Toy Gun)
    No. The best way is to ban Lime-man then James and request a name change from James Milibanter to Life_Peer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Toy Gun)
    You didn't mention having been in the Greens at all.
    I think he's suffered enough, why mention that?
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
    My personal wellbeing is fine, I make a decision to sometimes prioritise TSR over real life but if it allows TSR UKIP to function, allies to have support they need for things, information I need to know to be known, or a screenshot of useful comments taken for future use I am happy with my life. I am dedicated to making TSR UKIP the most active party on TSR with MPs who vote more than other MPs, high levels of output, and members who all contribute; we achieve this. My friends will be there tomorrow, I could meet a nice woman tomorrow, and I could go shopping tomorrow, but I cannot be in the action dealing with events as the events break on TSR tomorrow; I am needed, I have the time to commit. I do not know about Mogsie but I have sympathy for him if he struggled to deal with individuals constantly making excuses about real life to avoid doing things the individuals were elected to do: TSR needs to come first sometimes.
    I'm not saying that your personal well-being isn't fine, but the way that you react to issues on here and how you prioritise online connections over more meaningful real life ones are things that I find concerning. I also feel that you're deriving meaning from your online connections and developing emotional reactions to them, treating issues as matters of life and death, rather than as issues within the game. Each to their own I guess, but I think that there's a fine line between committed and obsession. I hasten to add that this isn't an attack, just a concern that I feel it's my duty to raise based on today's and previous events.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wellzi)
    Savage. :rofl:
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    Damn xD Would rep but I'm on mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    As if I didn't leave it out for a reason :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Financier)
    Adam Johnson has that covered
    Which reminds me to bring this up, pretty catchy choon IYAM:

(nsfw)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheDefiniteArticle)
    Which reminds me to bring this up, pretty catchy choon IYAM:

(nsfw)
    The reason that I got to be named milibanter is that I would've taken the opportunity to say "pretty catchy toon"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lime-man)
    The reason that I got to be named milibanter is that I would've taken the opportunity to say "pretty catchy toon"
    Nah, that's the reason you should've been named "Militerriblef*ckingpuns".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gryffindorian)
    I don't approve being deceived but what the hell is "anarcho-syndicalist?"
    Google

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RickmanAlways)
    Google
    I already did?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gryffindorian)
    I already did?
    👍🏻 potterheads forever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    Maybe I can do it myself - open a new account to replace this one, name it Life_Peer, use the same avatar and everything.

When people quote you, I can respond.

Other good options include TheIndefiniteArticle, Ray Apparently, Jammy Duel, TheFinancer, Aimed, Rakas25, nebelbun, JoeI_1994, adam9517, toronto373.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.