Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saracen's Fez)
    I invite MPs to consider (though I obviously don't expect them to declare here) at which stage they would be sterilised themselves, if any.
    Stage 1; height.

Possibly on the disease angle tpo

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Airmed)
    :laugh:

Have you even read this bill properly? Or are you still in the honeymoon stage of joining a new party?
    It's the brainwashing stage to ensure new defectors don't realise or remember what a bad choice they've made.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by hazzer1998)
    I have read it and I've made it very clear that I do not support it ..
    I'm glad you don't support it but just remember, UU is now your DL.

(Original post by The Financier)
    It's the brainwashing stage to ensure new defectors don't realise or remember what a bad choice they've made.
    :laugh:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    Is UKIP already here? Yes. Is the natural assumption that UKIP are implied to be Nazis? Yes. Ergo, the Nazis are already here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So hold on , one members a party represents the whole view of a party ? For example when I was in the tories I writ a bill about religion it was rejected .. because members disagreed with it ... So does that mean that my views on religion were automatically the party's policy on religion ?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    So hold on , one members a party represents the whole view of a party ? For example when I was in the tories I writ a bill about religion it was rejected .. because members disagreed with it ... So does that mean that my views on religion were automatically the party's policy on religion ?
    >the Nazis will arrive if this passes
    >UKIP are already here

Implication: UKIP are Nazis

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    This is never going to end is it ?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    >the Nazis will arrive if this passes
    >UKIP are already here

Implication: UKIP are Nazis

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And you really think it will pass ?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    This is never going to end is it ?
    Not until the ammunition runs out, and given this is UKIP we're talking about, I doubt that will happen any time soon
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Not until the ammunition runs out, and given this is UKIP we're talking about, I doubt that will happen any time soon
    How were the Liberals ?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    According to UKIP yes. I point you to the inordinate number of PMB's attributed to parties on the left in UKIP's last 2 manifestos.

If UKIP belive that PMB's represent the veiw of the party then this is a UKIP bill by their standards
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Oi , UKIP are not that bad ...
    I won't say anything.

ReputationRep:
    Given that I'd fail in phase I due to the height restrictions, as well as my general disagreement with eugenics, nay,

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I'll give UKIP credit for the amount of bills they create, even if some of them most of them are a bit dodgy.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Aph)
    According to UKIP yes. I point you to the inordinate number of PMB's attributed to parties on the left in UKIP's last 2 manifestos.

If UKIP belive that PMB's represent the veiw of the party then this is a UKIP bill by their standards
    I see what you mean but this isn't the view of UKIP . I've only been in ukip just over 12 hours and I don't believe this is the view of the party
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    And you really think it will pass ?
    Of course not, but whether it passes or not is irrelevant to the implication.

If I say "if Corbyn wins the election this country is going down the drain" does it matter if he does win or not for the implied "Corbyn would be dreadful for the country" to stand?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    How were the Liberals ?
    They were good. Escaped the brainwashing you're currently undergoing before it was too late though.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Aph)

To be fair, the impression from the greens sometimes given is: many of our party bills are given as PMBs to the author so they can be credited for it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That Bearded Man)
    Can we also have a hand up for everyone who'd be sterilised by this very bill?

"Puts hand up"

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good, keep your hand raised up.

• Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    They were good. Escaped the brainwashing you're currently undergoing before it was too late though.
    You won't escape next time

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by PetrosAC)
    You won't escape next time

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It wasn't my time. Perhaps when I'm nearing retirement from this place I'll make the jump again.

Spoiler:
    Show

Or you could you know...make me leader of the party. That could work

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.