Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am 6'4 and probably way too old to fit in around here...
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by kieran12321LFC)
    I don't do Rugby, I play footie instead. You should meet some of the people my estate. On my street, there's a fella called John who sells razor blades with hairs still in them, then there's his best mate Mick who lost his legs due to heroin, he's known for going onto the main road when no one's looking and pushing himself over and then begs for money from people who stop to help him

Where's Channel 4 for a documentary when you need them? It sounds awful no wonder why you want to run to Cambridge. It's so beautiful there. I don't live too far from it. I feel for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Where's Channel 4 for a documentary when you need them? It sounds awful no wonder why you want to run to Cambridge. It's so beautiful there. I don't live too far from it. I feel for you.
    It's not that bad, not bad enough for a Channel 4 documentary. Since I play footie, do you do any sport?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    It's not that bad, not bad enough for a Channel 4 documentary. Since I play footie, do you do any sport?

Does clicking on a mouse count? The refresh button is my friend lol. And I didn't expect you to play football, would have thought it was too good for you.

ReputationRep:
    Does clicking on a mouse count? The refresh button is my friend lol. And I didn't expect you to play football, would have thought it was too good for you.
    Do I detect a hint of savage . Do you consider yourself to be like a typical TSRer in person or not
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Do I detect a hint of savage . Do you consider yourself to be like a typical TSRer in person or not

Kinda, I'm a little bit shy but I'm weird lol. How about you? TSR has made me smarter and care about my education though.

ReputationRep:
    Kinda, I'm a little bit shy but I'm weird lol. How about you? TSR has made me smarter and care about my education though.
    I don't think I am like the typical TSR user tbh, a lot of people on here like anime and I imagine they also like computer games but I personally hate all of that stuff. I am quite shy as well in person but if the situation dictates, I can feign confidence. Where you previously in the year above in your school?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hillary Habibi)
    6'

Hasbara Habibi wbu
    threads on height legit rivalling threads on islam in terms of frequency lately tbh
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I don't think I am like the typical TSR user tbh, a lot of people on here like anime and I imagine they also like computer games but I personally hate all of that stuff. I am quite shy as well in person but if the situation dictates, I can feign confidence. Where you previously in the year above in your school?

Yeah I was, there's several of us who are catching up but secretly we are smarter than our peers :O. And I have never read anime but I'm shy but I'm on the school council lol. I want to be head girl so my PS looks wicked.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    18 and 6'1"

ReputationRep:
    16, 5'2"

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    21 and 5'2

ReputationRep:
    Almost 18 and 5ft8.5 (usually just round it to 5"9' ). It sucks to be small, especially when one of my parents is 6ft4

ReputationRep:
    A couple months off 17 and 6 foot.

ReputationRep:
    185 or 186 or 187 cm or .. 6'1 - 6'2.

ReputationRep:
    17 and 5 FOOT 11

(Original post by iEthan)
    I am SEVENTEEN and SIX FOOT ONE. :giggle:
    Taller

ReputationRep:
    Seventeen, 5'7? Maybe '8? I don't actually know...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    20 and 6"
    How are you the same height as me?

You don't look like you're "6" feet tall.

Why is every male on here 6' 2" cm?

Something seems suspicious here.:nothing:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't start the "teenage sprout" until I was 15. Was tiny light and short until then. I'm 21 now, but I stopped around around 17 - 5"10. Got to 5"11 by 19, I reckon I've levelled out now. Depends how I sleep and exercise, but I'm between 5"11 and 6".

Went to an international school where people weren't only coming from the southern hemisphere, but also being held back if they didn't pass years, so I ended up at 14, in rugby class with 17 year old NZ brutes that lived in the gym and fed on... idk what the **** they fed on. But they were brutes. It was rather unpleasant. Think of it like tennis. Except I was the ball.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.