Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A night with Emilia Clarke or £5000 cash? watch

ReputationRep:
    Have the night with her but kidnap her and hold her to ransom for more than 5k.
    After mounting her of course.

ReputationRep:
    As hot as she is, I need that money to live ok

It's only one night

ReputationRep:
    Somebody else has probably pointed this out already, but I found this thread title hilarious next to 'advice on every day issues'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawliettt)
    It's funny you mention that. I thought the poll I was referring to was particularly well done because it also had statistics for how much they rate the character themselves. So you could see if people were only giving high acting skills to their favourite character. Daenerys as a character scored highly. It's Emilia Clarkes acting that scored significantly lower.

We can agree to disagree on Maisie Williams through. I think she's gotten much better as the show has gone on. She's definetely above average imo. But still nowhere near people like Peter Dinklage and Lena Headey
    Arya is popular. If she were not popular, people would not like Maisie's performance. There's a reason Selyse is not in the poll even though Tara Fitzgerald does a good job of portraying her. Same thing applies to Dany, who does equally as poorly in GOT character polls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m1m2)
    Tell me about it! That man owns my soul

I am doing fine... Still trying to figure out what to study, though :ashamed2: How about yourself? Packed your bags and ready for UCL already or?
    Screw the old and new gods. Screw the Lord of Light. George R. R. Martin is the truth. Only he can show us the path to enlightenment. U_U

I see. Hope you figure it out soon. Hodor believes in you :yep:

Firmed UCL, applied for accommodation, convinced myself that UCL is much better than Cambridge :lol: and currently in the process of applying for student loans, scholarschips, bursaries etc.. Yep. I'm all set. This September they'll see me rollin' in London. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prince_fancybum)
    Have the night with her but kidnap her and hold her to ransom for more than 5k.
    After mounting her of course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keturah)
    She's beautiful but I would take the money
    Money over your brunette twin? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone remember the scene where Danaerys gets diarrhea?

ReputationRep:
    The money.

Sex is over rated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodgypirate)
    There's no turning down this kind of asssss

x
    My arse is bigger than that.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niceguy95)
    My :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: is bigger than that.....
    That's good to know...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    Any famous guys that you would choose over the cash?
    Ryan Phillipe when he was younger and Henry Cavill

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    Money over your brunette twin? :mmm:
    Haha I wish I was her twin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dean01234)
    Probably the money but change it to Margery Tyrell, and thats a different question entirely...
    I agree, Natalie Dormer is a beauty.

ReputationRep:
    i like emilia clarke but not enough to pass up £5000. there are few people i'd choose to spend a night with over choosing £5000!
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by DMcGovern)
    5 K is nothing...why does everyone think this?

She's had leading roles in Game of Thrones, Terminator Genisys, Me Before You
    Because some people are broke as :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:, you clearly don't struggle with money.

Ohhh she was in Terminator

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    5k obv. Spend £400 on Amsterdam weekend plus £125 for a fine Amsterdam Hooker much more attractive than Emilia Clarke.

Easy
    I thought that beautiful, high class hookers cost more than that considering how much these women get paid.

In response to the OP I would take the £5K, and there is no famous guy who would make me pass up the chance to get rid of my financial worries. That's unless he agrees to pay my uni expenses as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    The money.

Sex is over rated
    Yep
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Because some people are broke as :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:, you clearly don't struggle with money.

Ohhh she was in Terminator

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I do struggle, but I favour the sentimentality and emotional value of things over actual material currency.

ReputationRep:
    Night with Emilia, simply so I can sneak off with all her jewelry/shoes which are probs worth more than £5k

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.