What things irritate/annoy you?

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    People that walk slow in a row along the pavement so you have to risk your life overtaking them by walking on the road/curb

And...in the supermarket when people stop on the corner with their trolleys and you walk into them

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terry Tibbs)

why am i laughing so much at this?! xDD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)
    why am i laughing so much at this?! xDD

ReputationRep:
    well, im glad its getting better

yh, the person who ik who has ocd is real bad tho, but she was never like that before. shes had ocd for about 2 years now, its a shame bc she cant even touch her own children, like thts how bad it is :/
    Thanks.

They do have OCD before, theres an event that happens that triggers it to become an issue. Stress caused mine to get bad.
    Ive seen people who cant touch their children when i was having therapy.
    I cant touch anyone (literally no one)!! Mines no where near perfect yet. I couldnt leave the house this time last year.
    That shows you how bad OCD can be.
    I hate it when people joke about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Thanks.

They do have OCD before, theres an event that happens that triggers it to become an issue. Stress caused mine to get bad.
    Ive seen people who cant touch their children when i was having therapy.
    I cant touch anyone (literally no one)!! Mines no where near perfect yet. I couldnt leave the house this time last year.
    That shows you how bad OCD can be.
    I hate it when people joke about it.
    Aw, no, i pray you get better, nd you will im sure of it
    i dont think it'll stay forever
    if you wanna talk, feel free to PM, i srsly understand you even tho i dont have it myself.
    yh, people do take ocd as a joke, they dont understand how serious it actually is :/

ReputationRep:
    Aw, no, i pray you get better, nd you will im sure of it
    i dont think it'll stay forever
    if you wanna talk, feel free to PM, i srsly understand you even tho i dont have it myself.
    yh, people do take ocd as a joke, they dont understand how serious it actually is :/
    Thanks. I sure hope it doesnt stay forever, but i fear it will.
    Thanks for the offer. Im having an early night tonight so it wont be tonight.
    Indeed. I wish they could at least experience it so they know that its no joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaitlinN15)
    People that walk slow in a row along the pavement so you have to risk your life overtaking them by walking on the road/curb
    God I absolutely loathe this. It really doesn't take much thought to realise you're blocking everyone's path.

Likewise people who stand around in doorways or block the busy person's lane on tube escalators.

ReputationRep:
    When thinking about it, I've also thought of a few more that quite a lot of people probably share:

1) People who, even though its been raining for over an hour, don't wear a coat or use an umbrella OUT OF CHOICE and then complain that they are getting wet - I don't use an umbrella or wear a coat so if I get soaked its my own fault.
    2) People who, when someone in the group does something wrong, gets everyone together and waits for that person to admit it - keeping everyone there for hours on end - even though they know who did it, and THEN turn around and say to the rest (after the person has admitted it) 'oh I knew it was ............ all this time.' WHY SUBJECT EVERYONE ELSE TO AN INTERROGATION THEN?!?!?!
    3) People who say 'oh I'm so ugly' even though they aren't - I'm not talking about people who have insecurities, I'm talking about people who KNOW and ADMIT that they're beautiful and they just say it to get attention.
    4) Attention Seekers - I think everybody hates them

And last of all, for now! :laugh:

HYPOCRITES!!!!! :nyan:

ReputationRep:
    Eczema.

ReputationRep:
    I also hate it when I'm in someone's house and they don't shut their curtains !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    I also hate it when I'm in someone's house and they don't shut their curtains !!
    Doing what exactly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomb)
    Doing what exactly?
    Talking to people just sitting?!! why?, i just think that people who don't do their curtains really annoy me because people walking past could see everything ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Talking to people just sitting?!! why?, i just think that people who don't do their curtains really annoy me because people walking past could see everything ...
    You mean at night? obviously duh I'm so stupid!

ReputationRep:
    When people bite their nails near me and you can hear that sOUND. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    When people decide to drag their nails across a chalkboard. It's the sound of the devil.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YungRilt)
    What about when theres someone coming on the other side of the door and you open it for yourself and they walk through first???
    i hate that i usually say 'ayyy **** you, i opened the door for myself not for you'
    Yes, that is just rude 😝

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomb)
    You mean at night? obviously duh I'm so stupid!
    lol yeh

ReputationRep:
    People who "shake" so like moving their leg etc - omg annoys me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhiifuu)
    People who "shake" so like moving their leg etc - omg annoys me
    Omg yes I absolutely hate it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 26, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.