Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why do muslims get persecuted on this site? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAhm95)
    ok so you've read the entire quran front to back?
    Yup. The Hadith, Torah, Bible and Pali Canon too. I've even read the Satanic Bible, that one's more like a joke book than a religious text though. I'm someone who was brought up in a highly religious family, left the cult at around 6 years old out of my own curiosity for the natural world and who has the (sadly) uncommon trait of objective thinking. Blind faith and faith in general fascinates me. It's the pinnacle of human stupidity and something which will always be incomprehensible for me due to the way I think.

ReputationRep:
    They generally don't, it's Islam that gets bashed, how people can't tell the difference between an ideology and the adherents baffles me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frank Underwood)
    :troll: confirmed
    Yep

ReputationRep:
    :troll: confirmed
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    Yep

You both need lives.

It's not my fault you can't defend Islam properly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Attempt)
    Answer the question, mug

When will you muslims come up with better excuses?

Do you ask this same stupid question to the Muslims who've left your cult?
    what kind of answer are you expecting for this question? I know your that retard that failed foundation on a new account lmfao. Amazing questions tho seriously, your iq..just epic.

ReputationRep:
    what kind of answer are you expecting for this question? I know your that retard that failed foundation on a new account lmfao. Amazing questions tho seriously, your iq..just epic.

LOL. The irony

How can i be in King's if i did fail foundation year?

And you call me the troll haha.

Desperate.

ReputationRep:
    You both need lives.

It's not my fault you can't defend Islam properly.
    Your attempt has failed :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    Your attempt has failed :mmm:

The points that I gave the Yasmin user were so good that she said she won't reply to me again Haha.

What a joke.

ReputationRep:
    The points that I gave the Yasmin user were so good that she said she won't reply to me again Haha.

What a joke.
    Yeah, I'm that funny :hmmm:
    What points?

ReputationRep:
    LOL. The irony

Desperate.
    what are u studying

ReputationRep:
    It's amazing how far people will go to defend silly ideologies. You lost the debate so now as a last resort you've taken to name calling because rational discourse didn't work. It's fascinating...

ReputationRep:
    what are u studying

Why should I tell you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    It's amazing how far people will go to defend silly ideologies. You lost the debate so now as a last resort you've taken to name calling because rational discourse didn't work. It's fascinating...

It's funny how they're quoting a previous troll who claimed I failed foundation year out of nowhere because I called him a creep for trying to chat up girls on TSR.

That's how angry and desperate they are haha.

:toofunny::toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    It's funny how they're quoting a previous troll who claimed I failed foundation year out of nowhere because I called him a creep for trying to chat up girls on TSR.

That's how angry and desperate they are haha.

:toofunny::toofunny:
    When people stoop that low you know they're getting butthurt! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    People cannot control their emotions. It only takes a few seconds to hear news about this and that terror attack, and this and that rape gang and go on this site and vent frustration on some random muslims.

The emotion isn't pure anger. It is a tribal emotion, of "their tribe attacked our tribe and we will attack theirs back". A very ancient animalistic urge.

Muslims get it too, presumably after they hear of this and that bombing of a hospital in Iraq by an airstrike, and so on. They then come and make something anti-Western online.

I'm not brushing off all controversial posts as emotional urges, which would be unfair. There are many valid criticisms of the Quran, of muslims, fears of refugees, Western policy etc., but I forgive people who aren't acting civil because they just could not handle themselves.

ReputationRep:
    LOL. The irony

Desperate.

ReputationRep:
    When people stoop that low you know they're getting butthurt! :lol:

TRUE TRUE :dry:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/autisti...roduction.aspx

That's for you.

ReputationRep:
    Why should I tell you?
    just wondering if you're a sock puppet account

ReputationRep:
    what debate? he is the previous troll who failed foundation cos the same retard kept claiming he was still going to kings college

looks like I hit a nerve, someone forgot they weren't posting on their main account :/
    he has over 20+ accounts which get banned daily. He posts 24/7. Up to you who you wanna believe tho

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.