:lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    and what case was that?

:lol:

Okay ngl that was hilarious 😂😂😂😂

But if only I had those legs 😍😍

(Original post by Anonymous)
    lol I don't actually know what sad in the other sense is (?)
    igy, I've been a member for 5 months so idk if that's a lot.
    The pathetic sense. (e.g. 'oh, that's just saaaaad')

5 months should be plenty, but depends on how active you are in the right forums, I suppose. :lol:

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Classy Lady 😂 And you're shy? Loool I don't believe that... You need to learn how to stare at women without being caught maybe one day you'll learn how haha
    'Tis the truth, Madam K. :dontknow: And no, I don't think I do need to learn that.

Exactly, Hydeman, admit your problem! You're addicted to me and my crudeness then you'll learn to get over me Haha
    Don't flatter yourself. :rolleyes:

Lol... Good! You need to sleep 😂 Imma sleep now too. Got work at 8
    Your eyes must be so puffy and red by now.

(Original post by Hydeman)
    The pathetic sense. (e.g. 'oh, that's just saaaaad'

'Tis the truth, Madam K. :dontknow: And no, I don't think I do need to learn that.

Don't flatter yourself. :rolleyes:

Your eyes must be so puffy and red by now.
    I think you do... Don't worry, with age comes experience and lewdness

I speak the truth, and nothing but the truth Senor Hydeman

Haha haven't slept but I'm lucky enough that I don't get bags or red eyed unless I'm high or I've been crying so I'm all good. Thanks for your concern

(Original post by ZuluK)
    I think you do... Don't worry, with age comes experience and lewdness
    Don't talk down to me.

I speak the truth, and nothing but the truth Senor Hydeman
    Is that what you tell your poor husband when he doubts that you don't spend all your time flirting with other men? :toofunny:

Haha haven't slept but I'm lucky enough that I don't get bags or red eyed unless I'm high or I've been crying so I'm all good. Thanks for your concern
    You're welcome.

Don't talk down to me.

Is that what you tell your poor husband when he doubts that you don't spend all your time flirting with other men? :toofunny:

You're welcome.
    Loool do you not like that Mr Hydeman?

Who said I'm flirting? This is merely a conversation not my fault if you take things out of context

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Loool do you not like that Mr Hydeman?
    Not in this context. :lol: I prefer dominance in matters sexual and submission in private, domestic life. Of course, that's in the context of a relationship, so it's pretty pointless to mention that.

Who said I'm flirting? This is merely a conversation not my fault if you take things out of context
    The context makes it even worse, though. :toofunny:

Not in this context. :lol: I prefer dominance in matters sexual and submission in private, domestic life. Of course, that's in the context of a relationship, so it's pretty pointless to mention that.

The context makes it even worse, though. :toofunny:

What would EternalFlames think is she saw you contemplating being dominant and submissive with me? Do you want to commit to me, Mr Hydeman?

Lol nope. It's not my fault how you take it... I say things innocently, you just read too much into it. I'm not dirty.

(Original post by ZuluK)
    What would EternalFlames think is she saw you contemplating being dominant and submissive with me?
    I'm not, though.

Do you want to commit to me, Mr Hydeman?
    You're seriously asking this when I've told you that the most I can commit to is a 10-minute juice date? :lol:

Lol nope. It's not my fault how you take it... I say things innocently, you just read too much into it. I'm not dirty.
    You've said precisely the opposite in previous pages.

:banana:

I'm not, though.

You're seriously asking this when I've told you that the most I can commit to is a 10-minute juice date? :lol:

You've said precisely the opposite in previous pages.

:banana:
    You are though

Haha yet you can have convos lasting days... 10 mins juice date... Trust me... You can last longer and the juice is sweeter

Have I? Prove it

ReputationRep:
    I think the crushes I have ever had were all 'inappropriate'

(Original post by ZuluK)
    You are though
    No, I'm not.

Haha yet you can have convos lasting days... 10 mins juice date... Trust me... You can last longer and the juice is sweeter
    Over the Internet is not the same as real life. Believe me. :sigh:

Also, quit the innuendo, or EternalFlames will think I'm cheating on her.

Have I? Prove it
    Okay:

(Original post by ZuluK)
    I don't have an innocent mind haha

No, I'm not.

Over the Internet is not the same as real life. Believe me. :sigh:

Also, quit the innuendo, or EternalFlames will think I'm cheating on her.

Okay:

Yes you are

The Internet is the first step... Next step phonecalls

But why? It's all innocent? Right Mr Hydeman... Right?

You can also change quotes to incriminate me. I didn't say that.

ReputationRep:
    Have a pretty big crush on one of our cover teachers who is 19 (he's retaking one of his A Levels so he is in school for his own lessons and then covers lessons when he has frees so he can get some money). Pretty sure he fancies me a bit too but it's just good jokes, I would never actually go for him.

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Yes you are
    No I'm not, infinity.

The Internet is the first step... Next step phonecalls
    LOL, good luck. I have good Internet friends with whom I've never had a phone call. I was dead serious about the shyness thing.

But why? It's all innocent? Right Mr Hydeman... Right?
    No, you're a very naughty girl.

You can also change quotes to incriminate me. I didn't say that.
    Anybody reading can simply click on the bit that reads 'original post' in the quote and go see the quote themselves.

ReputationRep:
    My gp, dentist, spinal surgeon and consultant. Think there is a theme.

No I'm not, infinity.

LOL, good luck. I have good Internet friends with whom I've never had a phone call. I was dead serious about the shyness thing.

No, you're a very naughty girl.

Anybody reading can simply click on the bit that reads 'original post' in the quote and go see the quote themselves.
    Yes you are (plus one to whatever you say)

Omg why? Really? Phone calls is not the same as actually like face to face conversations

No I'm not you're just easily tempted

Yeah but no one will... So I'm going to deny it

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Yes you are (plus one to whatever you say)
    Maths is clearly not your strong point. There's no such thing as infinity plus one.

Omg why? Really? Phone calls is not the same as actually like face to face conversations
    I know, but still. :emo:

No I'm not you're just easily tempted
    Nope, pretty sure you're exactly how Ethel described you on her blog.

Yeah but no one will... So I'm going to deny it
    Yeah, whatever. We've established that you've said two different things regarding that, so I win.

ReputationRep:
    I once had a crush on one of the customers in the coffee shop I worked at. He was easily 35-40ish years older than me, and all my colleagues thought I had lost the plot. I ended up actually asking him out, and we agreed to make plans, but it somehow didn't end up happening. Thinking about it now, I guess that was probably just as well.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.