Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    x
    Awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :jumphug: someone thinks am funny thanks brah!
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    x
    MJ 4ever n always :rofl: I'm the Badman TSR needs
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    x
    aayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 2 categories!

(Original post by Ethereal World)
    x

2 categories here too omg!

:cry2: y'all are too much!
    MY TURNNNNNNNN:

1. The kindest (to you or anyone in general)Axel Johann (BFF4Ever), Ethereal World (BAEest of baes), CoolCavy (kindest human being ever), iEthan (such a cutie - dat PM i melted), Mochassassin (best mod),Matrix123 kindest cutest posts... acupofgreentea is my partner in crime! Indeterminate is nice af and makes the best threads *__*

2. Someone who you think is prettyAxel Johann blurry/10 :rofl: :rofl:, Ethereal World has the most beautiful eyes *__*, Mochassassin beautiful inside and out, Andy98 full package tbh, amazing person, beautiful, homeland.lsw is a cutie, FrenchUnicorn is adowable, ravioliyears is a cutie , RobML has nice ears

3. Someone with the funniest/best postsMochassassin always makes me laugh. mango peeler #RIP, Imperion he pointed out a failed emoji and that still makes me die, homeland.lsw made that awesome game , Axel Johann's games are on point as well, Zargabaath ... alright fine you can be funny sometimes, Keemstar i crei evertim. Amellia123 omg our MJ puns T_T :rofl:, Student403, TheOtherSide,

4. Someone who you'd like to meet/know more aboutno one... but I have to make an exception for Mochassassin #noticeMeSenpai :excited: :woo:

5. Someone who you think is smart (maybe an inspiration)apronedsamurai - very smart, awesome righter, #lifeGoals, jamestg , CoolCavy get dem As gurl!, Mochassassin inspires me everyday to be nice and compassionate, TeeEm... :cry:, Ethereal World #childProdigyGoneWrong :rofl: :lol: :hugs:

SORRY IF I MISSED ANYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i love you all <3333

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    1. The kindest (to you or anyone in general)
    Andy98 Feraligatr usycool1
    2. Someone who you think is pretty
    IFoundWonderland drowzee Radmanistan
    3. Someone with the funniest/best posts
    ChickenMadness @everyoneIfollow @ Proxenus WoodyMKC
    4. Someone who you'd like to meet/know more about
    idk tbh, all mentioned.
    5. Someone who you think is smart (maybe an inspiration)
    TeeEm Student403 C0balt Feraligatr Radmanistan
    Thank you

(Original post by Amellia123)
    x
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    X
    :cry2: thank youuuuu guys :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    You're too kind me, siriusly.

It won't let me rep but I'll own you a ND gif.
    do your own one little ****.

(Original post by z33)
    X
    Thank youuuuuuuu :lovehug:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    do your own one little ****.
    I'm on mobile and eating dinner, have some patience you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :jumphug: someone thinks am funny thanks brah!
    MJ 4ever n always :rofl: I'm the Badman TSR needs

aayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 2 categories!

2 categories here too omg!

:cry2: y'all are too much!
    MY TURNNNNNNNN:

1. The kindest (to you or anyone in general)Axel Johann (BFF4Ever), Ethereal World (BAEest of baes), CoolCavy (kindest human being ever), iEthan (such a cutie - dat PM i melted), Mochassassin (best mod),Matrix123 kindest cutest posts... acupofgreentea is my partner in crime!

2. Someone who you think is prettyAxel Johann blurry/10 :rofl: :rofl:, Ethereal World has the most beautiful eyes *__*, Mochassassin beautiful inside and out, Andy98 full package tbh, amazing person, beautiful, homeland.lsw is a cutie, FrenchUnicorn is adowable, ravioliyears is a cutie , RobML has nice ears

3. Someone with the funniest/best postsMochassassin always makes me laugh. mango peeler #RIP, Imperion he pointed out a failed emoji and that still makes me die, homeland.lsw made that awesome game , Axel Johann's games are on point as well, Zargabaath ... alright fine you can be funny sometimes, Keemstar i crei evertim. Amellia123 omg our MJ puns T_T :rofl:, Student403, TheOtherSide,

4. Someone who you'd like to meet/know more aboutno one... but I have to make an exception for Mochassassin #noticeMeSenpai :excited: :woo:

5. Someone who you think is smart (maybe an inspiration)apronedsamurai - very smart, awesome righter, #lifeGoals, jamestg , CoolCavy get dem As gurl!, Mochassassin inspires me everyday to be nice and compassionate, TeeEm... :cry:, Ethereal World #childProdigyGoneWrong :rofl: :lol: :hugs:

SORRY IF I MISSED ANYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i love you all <3333
    Hahaha aww thanks Z!! :hugs: Our MJ game is too strong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    :cry2: thank youuuuu guys :lovehug:
    Aww you're welcome Frenchie!! :hugs:

(Original post by homeland.lsw)
    x
    Awww I'm touched :cry2: may we meet my friend :five: (you know what I mean ;D !)

(Original post by thefatone)
    x
    Thank youuuuu so sweeeeet :love: :lovehug:

(Original post by iEthan)
    x
    Merciiiii :lovehug: we'll meet as well my friend :jumphug:
    + you made my day with i******Ethan xDDDD

(Original post by Hydeman)
    Haven't we had a million of these already? :hmmmm2:
    Don't be jealous Homme Caché :kiss:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    I'm on mobile and eating dinner, have some patience you!
    grand i've gotten a few nominations for an Airmed. i'm expecting a good few prizes.

enjoy din dins

Don't be jealous Homme Caché :kiss:
    Having taken part and been mentioned in at least fifty of these myself, I don't think I could be less jealous if I tried. :lol:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    grand i've gotten a few nominations for an Airmed. i'm expecting a good few prizes.

enjoy din dins

ReputationRep:
    Tfw when mentioned in the pretty category twice - glad I contribute so much to this site 🙄🙄🙄

Shoutouts to
    CoolCavy Ethereal World TheFarmerLad Anon_98 Hydeman the bear Awesome Genius hezzlington Student403 Zacken

Cba to organise u into categories, but u r members who I like.

EDIT: have now secured THREE nominations in pretty category. Tfw have won life.

(Original post by IFoundWonderland)
    Tfw when mentioned in the pretty category twice - glad I contribute so much to this site 🙄🙄🙄

Shoutouts to
    CoolCavy Ethereal World TheFarmerLad Anon_98 Hydeman the bear Awesome Genius hezzlington Student403 Zacken

Much thanks! :five:

ReputationRep:
    Having taken part and been mentioned in at least fifty of these myself, I don't think I could be less jealous if I tried. :lol:
    Okok no need to show off.
    • Welcome Squad

Shoutouts to

:kissing2: ly gorgeous <3
    and ty z33 for the mentions :lovehug: and to everyone else who mentioned meh <3

gtg carry on revising ttyal <3

Actually you're right I can't even deal with the notifications lol, my TSR crashed 4 times while I was trying to quote everyone who tagged me lol
    Spoiler:
    Show
    you know I was kidding

Here is a gift for you ! :
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    2. Someone who you think is pretty - Zacken

Okok no need to show off.
    Okay. :getmecoat:

Actually you're right I can't even deal with the notifications lol, my TSR crashed 4 times while I was trying to quote everyone who tagged me lol
    Spoiler:
    Show
    you know I was kidding
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes, but this is my habit of subconsciously ruining people's jokes and only realising it afterwards, in action.
    Here is a gift for you ! :
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Much appreciated from the Frunicorn.

ReputationRep:
    I've never done one of these before, so I dunno why I'm starting now...
    1. The kindest (to you or anyone in general)
    SeanFM, fatima1998, iEthan, ravioliyears, Anon_98, CoolCavy, @||UnknownII (however you spell her name :getmecoat:), Tank Girl (:cry2:), FrenchUnicorn, z33, ForestShadow, Matrix123, Indeterminate, Amellia123, acupofgreentea
    2. Someone who you think is pretty
    ZuluK (:mmm: :rofl:)
    3. Someone with the funniest/best posts
    the bear, Hodor_van_Groot, Plantagenet Crown, ForestShadow, defenestrated, kantdothis, homeland.lsw, ZuluK, acupofgreentea, Hydeman
    4. Someone who you'd like to meet/know more about
    Ethereal World, Blondie987, bluemadhatter, everyone, really
    5. Someone who you think is smart (maybe an inspiration)
    Zacken, Student403, Indeterminate, homeland.lsw, Ethereal World, zanner, CoolCavy, Inexorably

I've most likely forgotten a bunch of people, because of how forgetful I am. :getmecoat: (Really sorry if I did!)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.