Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Kyx's Hunger Games Version 1 Watch

• View Poll Results: When do you want the games to finish?
    Today
    75.00%
    Next week?
    25.00%

• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Ahhh okay - you aren't missing out on much believe me I know what you mean, there is so much hype about them that it would be cool to like them (though I suppose I don't really like Jennifer Lawrence either :getmecoat:) It definitely is for me :lol:
    Everyone raved about and here I am watching comedies.. I hate Twilight too, that's even worse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rajneetk)
    Well clearly
    Me and raman_17 missed you loads. You're the oxygen to our lungs.
    Wow, oxygen hey? Nice to know lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Everyone raved about and here I am watching comedies.. I hate Twilight too, that's even worse
    Haha ikr, my favourite films are the Indiana Jones ones (first 3) The original Albert R. Broccoli James Bonds and Star Wars (and yet everyone at school says they are all awful!!) Omg don't even get me started on Twilight..... eurgh Its just so poorly made (the dialogue is so clunky :lol:) What are your favourite films?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheALevelStudent)
    Wow, oxygen hey? Nice to know lmao
    No.....hydrogen and nitrogen carbon hint of pizza burps
    And...ok lmao

ReputationRep:
    No.....hydrogen and nitrogen carbon hint of pizza burps
    And...ok lmao
    that sounds great!
    yeah.. ok.
    awks
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Haha ikr, my favourite films are the Indiana Jones ones (first 3) The original Albert R. Broccoli James Bonds and Star Wars (and yet everyone at school says they are all awful!!) Omg don't even get me started on Twilight..... eurgh Its just so poorly made (the dialogue is so clunky :lol:) What are your favourite films?
    I love Back to the Future! And I think Star Wars is cool now, I used to hate it haha!

ReputationRep:
    that sounds great!
    yeah.. ok.
    awks
    Yeah totally sounds great
    Ok
    You make everything awkward

ReputationRep:
    I love Back to the Future! And I think Star Wars is cool now, I used to hate it haha!
    Hahaha omg Back to the Future is so good!! Makes me laugh so much :lol: Ahh that's good - its my favourite film ever!! Glad you have converted

ReputationRep:
    Yeah totally sounds great
    Ok
    You make everything awkward
    yeah.... it really does..
    ok.

I find it quite amusing actually.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha omg Back to the Future is so good!! Makes me laugh so much :lol: Ahh that's good - its my favourite film ever!! Glad you have converted
    Well I've only seen the recent film, not sure if I'll watch the others but what do you recommend for a newbie like me?

ReputationRep:
    Well I've only seen the recent film, not sure if I'll watch the others but what do you recommend for a newbie like me?
    Ahhh I see - did you like it? Recommend as in Star Wars films or in general? For Star Wars, I like episodes 3 and 4

ReputationRep:
    yeah.... it really does..
    ok.

I find it quite amusing actually.
    Yeah like pizza burps and nitrogen, hydrogen and carbon....... Sulphur.....interesting....:bigsmile:
    OK !! :unimpressed:

Good for you...awkward person. :slap:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh I see - did you like it? Recommend as in Star Wars films or in general? For Star Wars, I like episodes 3 and 4
    I have a massive soft spot for John Boyega and I really enjoyed it and I might go see them, shall I google what the whole franchise is about?

ReputationRep:
    LMAO!
    He'll see this and be like
    hahahaha he will aswell :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I have a massive soft spot for John Boyega and I really enjoyed it and I might go see them, shall I google what the whole franchise is about?
    Hahaha awww - he was awesome in Star Wars, love his character! Glad you enjoyed it - it was way better than I was expecting!! Yeah that's a goo idea (my dad used to have to do running commentary through the films when I was like 5 as I had no idea what was going on! )

ReputationRep:
    Yeah like pizza burps and nitrogen, hydrogen and carbon....... Sulphur.....interesting....:bigsmile:
    OK !! :unimpressed:

Good for you...awkward person. :slap:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    hahahaha he will aswell :lol:
    God knows where he is right now...
    Probably lost in his own unicorn rainbow farts :giggle:

He's going to kill me when he sees this

PMSL
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha awww - he was awesome in Star Wars, love his character! Glad you enjoyed it - it was way better than I was expecting!! Yeah that's a goo idea (my dad used to have to do running commentary through the films when I was like 5 as I had no idea what was going on! )
    Aww that is so cute, I do that with films I've watched so many times and John is so cool, he's come a long way.

ReputationRep:
    Dayuuuuuuuuum Daniel.
    Back at it with the dead replies

ReputationRep:
    God knows where he is right now...
    Probably lost in his own unicorn rainbow farts :giggle:

He's going to kill me when he sees this

PMSL
    hahahaha he might shhhh
    where is he anyway!? haven't spoken to that werido Hodor_van_Groot all day!!! :cry2:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.