Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Awesome Genius reveals all - Ask Jo Anything Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon17)
    Na I just have some spare time and I was merely stating the obvious also cute that you eth and awesome and a few more are all in on this. Its just retarded tho. Last I'm gonna say is if your using TSR to do what awesome does and eth then that is extremely sad. I mean this was never even an argument for me but I can see that this is Awesome Genius Ethereal World their life right now so this is why they are so defensive. I mean some of the stuff ethereal comes back with

Never said that in bold

Weird is your life.

/thread

Its funny how youse have invested alot of time into this trolling very sad indeed
    You're messed up, are you like a compulsive stalker and think you can defend yourself?

You need to see a doctor, this isnt healthy

ReputationRep:
    I've heard many great things about you, I want to see another one of your hysterical threads!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supersaps)
    Why are you neither awesome nor a genius?
    So the name.

Well how can get more arrogant than calling yourself an Awesome Genius lol

Is it based on anything real?

Well, i reckon I am reasonably clever and in some ways I am a cool guy. I have a cool, very laid back attitude towards life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    he's jealous because Zacken got into Cambridge and is a humble and genuinely nice person.

It's just the crowd who think targeting users is acceptable. They are banned already.
    So yes AG hates Zacken

The reason is simply that having been through the whole Oxbridge thing himself, at that stage - not even having made your offer, one shouldn't be so over-confident and arrogant. AG wouldn't describe Zacken as humble at all.

Joban doesn't really care that much about other people's behaviour that much. I would just focus on myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roxy1331)
    Same here...
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    I shall PM you about this weird ordeal
    So this WHOLE 'weird ordeal' is three messages

1. That message to MSC about 'mating' and then I sent her one saying her picture looked sexy, which it does.

2. I sent one to Roxy asked her if she is 22 and really fit - because she repped a message where I said I wanted girls > 22 + really fit to PM me. She replied saying she was 19 and that was that.

WHAT AN ORDEAL !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    How many sheep could you fit on Jupiter's rings?

How many ego bumps have you had when you mentioned you were a doctor?

(OT: Do you have Linkedin bro? If so, add me.)

How much guacamole can you consume in the span of 20 mins?

If 10 ducks were swimming in a pond, and 2 geese were next to that pond, what would be the estimated time it would take for the ducks to swarm the geese?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hmm 3.4 * 10^6
    im not sure what an ego bump is
    I do have a linkedin but i never ever use it
    lol id say about 3 pots
    4 mins

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    So yes AG hates Zacken

The reason is simply that having been through the whole Oxbridge thing himself, at that stage - not even having made your offer, one shouldn't be so over-confident and arrogant. AG wouldn't describe Zacken as humble at all.

Joban doesn't really care that much about other people's behaviour that much. I would just focus on myself.
    I wasn't talking about you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)
    Help me on this thread and give me an answer which i understand please?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3#post64260103
    Way too advanced for me I'm afraid.

(Original post by the bear)
    did u kno that Bojan is an anagram of Banjo ?

:holmes:
    Did you know Joban is an anagram of Banjo too ?!

(Original post by nisha.sri)
    Are you a male or female?
    Male

(Original post by quasa)
    Is your name joban (the reason I ask is because...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the only person on the GMC register with the name Joban is a guy called Jobanpreet Singh sehmi and has an mbbs from University of London (and has been practicing for almost 12 years as a doctor which means that guy is at least 33 years old). also have you complleted f1/f2 yet (a lot of friends of mine who are f1/2 doctors are provisional entries on the GMC register and as far as I am aware, you cant ask the GMC to hide your registration details.
    Im name on there isn't Joban.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    [QUOTE=Awesome Genius;64269771

Im name on there isn't Joban.[/QUOTE]

that post was posted a while before you and ethereal got into a fight with xenon so I saw your answers already

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    At what point would you say AG ends and Joban begins?

Also, you seem to have went from zero to one hundred in terms of privacy, or lack thereof. :holmes:

I'm really surprised I'm only now finding out about this hidden talent you seem to have for anagrams. :lol:

What was the anagram you came up with for me again? I can't remember. :sad:

Why is this still going on? :rofl:
    I would say that I have most of the thoughts when I am not AG but don't do anything bout it.

I am more shy and less aggressive in real life.

For a great deal of my teenage life I was very overweight and that really affected my game with girls. Now that I am slim I am having trouble with girls still, just in different ways.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Youngmetro)
    You're messed up, are you like a compulsive stalker and think you can defend yourself?

You need to see a doctor, this isnt healthy
    Good thing we have a doctor right here on this thread. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Mate (verb)- An animal's sexual partner
    that would be a noun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    main question I wanted to ask joban as AG (before the issue about his name), when do you think the NHS will implode and what can be done to save it?
    I think in 5 years time the NHS will look very different to how it does now. I don't think it can be saved. I will be in America then, one way or another. The system is broken. For years it has been relying on the good will of doctors. Now it is reaching a melting point.

(Original post by ravioliyears)
    Awesome Genius is Joban part of your first name or last name?? I have a friend and some family whose surname begins with Joban. If it's part of your surname, you could be related to me :eek:

Lol jk :rofl:
    It is part of my first name. I don't think we're related lol

(Original post by ThatOldGuy)
    I have two questions for you, AG:

1) What do you get out of pretending to be an Oxbridge Doctor?
    2) How many fake threads have you made where you signed in as Anonymous to try to elicit a response?

I mean, we know a few where you Anon-failed.
    Im not pretending. I never use anon apart from on H&R to ask relationship questions - but I've not done that for a long time. The person who was pretending to be me made it look like I anon-failed. I didnt anon fail.

(Original post by Youngmetro)
    Are you better at flirting in real life? because asking 'can i mate with you?' is the most tragic thing i have ever heard
    lol well i don't ask people if they want to "mate". Im not great at flirting. Most of my "relationships" come about because girls actually flirt with me.

(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    I'm kind of curious - why did you come up with the 'Awesome Genius' persona in the first place?
    I think its because I wanted to say things on my mind and real life doesn't allow you to do that.

(Original post by quasa)
    joban ,as an indian, do you have an interest in cricket?
    Yes massively. Test is best too. I watch all tests , some t20, no ODI. But i know loads about it, and I go and watch it when i can.

(Original post by Rhythmical)
    So what type of doctor are you?
    a trainee doctor, doing cardiology

(Original post by hihihihihi)
    When are you getting the Porsche?
    end of may if it happens - it might not because the money might be needed elsewhere.

(Original post by Imperion)
    Lol Xenon17 are you crushing hard?

Five fav cars? Any investments on going (if you don't mind me asking)? What did you study at A level?
    Ferrari GTB
    Porsche 911 Turbo S Cabriolet (991.2)
    Porsche 911 991.1 C4S coupe
    BMW 435i coupe (estoril blue)
    BMW M4 Coupe

My parents have lots, i have none.

I did bio chm phy maths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    ok, this thread has been hijacked by xenon17, im gonna unwatch this (btw Jo, you into ipl? if so what team(s) you support?)
    Gujurat Lions!!

[Quote Removed]

I'm 26 and I don't flirt with anyone less than 23, that's my cut off.

(Original post by Blondie987)
    What's your favourite mcr song?
    I don't love you

(Original post by HurtfulHarold)
    I've heard many great things about you, I want to see another one of your hysterical threads!
    Thank you! My favourite is about brown girls and white guys lol

ReputationRep:
    Gujurat Lions!!

I'm 26 and I don't flirt with anyone less than 23, that's my cut off.

I don't love you

Thank you! My favourite is about brown girls and white guys lol
    Good choice! I underestimated your music preference AG
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    I think in 5 years time the NHS will look very different to how it does now. I don't think it can be saved. I will be in America then, one way or another. The system is broken. For years it has been relying on the good will of doctors. Now it is reaching a melting point.

Yes massively. Test is best too. I watch all tests , some t20, no ODI. But i know loads about it, and I go and watch it when i can.

Ferrari GTB
    BMW M4 Coupe
    yay, another car fan in terms of your pending carrera, is it a 991 C4S by any chance? (was gonna ask you in an earlier thread but i know few porsche owners who call 993, 996, 997, 998 and 991 a 911 and have no clue about those numbers :|

regards to cricket, im the polar opposite in the sense I prefer shorter formats to longer.

also regarding NHS, its not just docotrs having to deal with good will: nurses are getting funding cuts, pharmacists are earning a third of what they did in 2011/2012 and a few other things. imo opinion, they need to charge people for some services and restructure the roles of different HCPs (you have to be tough to be kind)

ReputationRep:
    So this WHOLE 'weird ordeal' is three messages

1. That message to MSC about 'mating' and then I sent her one saying her picture looked sexy, which it does.

2. I sent one to Roxy asked her if she is 22 and really fit - because she repped a message where I said I wanted girls > 22 + really fit to PM me. She replied saying she was 19 and that was that.

WHAT AN ORDEAL !!
    Repping someone means I want them? And how am I supposed to answer if I'm "fit" or not? :rofl:

ReputationRep:

It is part of my first name. I don't think we're related lol

Im not pretending. I never use anon apart from on H&R to ask relationship questions - but I've not done that for a long time. The person who was pretending to be me made it look like I anon-failed. I didnt anon fail.

lol well i don't ask people if they want to "mate". Im not great at flirting. Most of my "relationships" come about because girls actually flirt with me.

I think its because I wanted to say things on my mind and real life doesn't allow you to do that.

a trainee doctor, doing cardiology

end of may if it happens - it might not because the money might be needed elsewhere.

Ferrari GTB
    BMW M4 Coupe

My parents have lots, i have none.

I did bio chm phy maths
    Okay phew. I have enough relatives like you already :lol:
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    Gujurat Lions!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    at least they have a clean sheet...unlike mumbai (I support mumbai because I am ethnically marathi , unlike these mumbai fans who like them because of tendulkar - posers)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    yay, another car fan in terms of your pending carrera, is it a 991 C4S by any chance? (was gonna ask you in an earlier thread but i know few porsche owners who call 993, 996, 997, 998 and 991 a 911 and have no clue about those numbers :|

regards to cricket, im the polar opposite in the sense I prefer shorter formats to longer.

also regarding NHS, its not just docotrs having to deal with good will: nurses are getting funding cuts, pharmacists are earning a third of what they did in 2011/2012 and a few other things. imo opinion, they need to charge people for some services and restructure the roles of different HCPs (you have to be tough to be kind)
    I have a C2S Coupe on order, but thats ofc 991.2. I couldn't afford the C4S.
    lol longer formats are for the true cricket supporters - get into Test cricket man! Its immensely exciting and rewarding to watch.
    I think they should just go to a privatised system tbh. Would destroy all the inefficiencies.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.