Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Most tolerant countries watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Canada and Brazil yeah, haven't heard good news about the others recently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SwedenYes)
    Hang on a moment, you must check your privilege!

-White privilege
    -English speaker privilege
    -Native privilege
    -I am sure there are many other privileges you must check too!
    TSR members have above-average admission rates to Oxbridge

blast TSR privilege

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoloman123)
    India . I mean we've got so many different types of people
    Wrong. What about the Muslim and Hindu hatred that's been going on for years? Is that tolerant? How is the LGBT community treated? Not very well. Is that tolerant? No, I don't think so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot6000)
    Canada and Brazil yeah, haven't heard good news about the others recently.
    Do some research into Canada they have a free speech problem, they have charged a man and banned him from the Internet for 3 years for disagreeing with someone online, they have had journalists had urine thrown on them and laughed and taunted them while they were present then again on Twitter denying it ever happened and saying it was set up those are just 2 examples there are more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    Do some research into Canada they have a free speech problem, they have charged a man and banned him from the Internet for 3 years for disagreeing with someone online, they have had journalists had urine thrown on them and laughed and taunted them while they were present then again on Twitter denying it ever happened and saying it was set up those are just 2 examples there are more.
    I was thinking more racially tolerant than just tolerant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariachi)
    TSR members have above-average admission rates to Oxbridge

blast TSR privilege
    Its probably because TSR has a higher than average number of white, privately educated, middle class people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multiculturalism)
    Its probably because TSR has a higher than average number of white, privately educated, middle class people
    no, it's because TSR is part of a generalised white, middle-class, privately educated conspiracy, financed by Islamophobic, fascist giant lizards

but all those sheepies out there haven't yet realised it (and, most likely, never will : brainwashed by the Zionist-controlled media, of course)

best

ReputationRep:
    no, it's because TSR is part of a generalised white, middle-class, privately educated conspiracy, financed by Zionists and by fascist giant lizards

but all those sheepies out there haven't yet realised it (and, most likely, never will)

best
    Wait, are you joking?

I think they are

South Africa
    Brazil
    Sweden
    Canada
    Germany

What do you think?
    Altho not part of the UN, Tombaugh Regio is probably the most tolerant place. The place definitely seems to have a heart.

ReputationRep:
    Wait, are you joking?
    zounds, you don't believe me... those Zionist-backed white fascist Islamophobic privately-educated giant lizards got you also and now control your brain ...

we're surrounded

ReputationRep:
    zounds, you don't believe me... those Zionist-backed white fascist Islamophobic privately-educated giant lizards got you also and now control your brain ...

we're surrounded
    Okay, you are being sarcastic...

ReputationRep:
    Okay, you are being sarcastic...
    of course

as everyone knows, lizards (even privately-educated ones) are green, not white

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laomedeia)
    Altho not part of the UN, Tombaugh Regio is probably the most tolerant place. The place definitely seems to have a heart.
    Really? I've never heard of it before. I'm not racist, but I honestly have no idea where it is. And why isn't it part of the UN? Just curious, don't mean to offend any residents of Tombaugh Regio

ReputationRep:
    Canada, Norway, The Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, New Zealand..

ReputationRep:
    Really? I've never heard of it before. I'm not racist, but I honestly have no idea where it is. And why isn't it part of the UN? Just curious, don't mean to offend any residents of Tombaugh Regio
    That's not fine mate! It took me 7.5 billion kilometers to get to this place, just so I would be pitifully dismissed by creatures like yourself! Wow, get a grip man.. get a grip.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    There's a fine line between being tolerant and being a pushover. Most of the countries mentioned so far are all pushovers. Honestly, as weird as it sounds I'd say Russia is one of the most tolerant countries. Racial/cultural/LGBT tension isn't a major issue in Russia, unlike here in Britain. Russians don't care what you look like, what you do inside your home (so long as its not things like FGM) or who you sleep with. But if you start threatening the native culture and refuse to integrate then yea, they're going to get upset by it. It's a case of accepting those who integrate and kicking out those who refuse to, which is common sense really.
    LGBT tension... you're kidding right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oShahpo)
    That's not fine mate! It took me 7.5 billion kilometers to get to this place, just so I would be pitifully dismissed by creatures like yourself! Wow, get a grip man.. get a grip.
    What on earth are you on about lol?

ReputationRep:
    What on earth are you on about lol?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tombaugh_Regio

ReputationRep:
    I dont get it. Why are people talking about that then? Itsn ot even a country.

ReputationRep:
    I think they are

South Africa
    Brazil
    Sweden
    Canada
    Germany

What do you think?
    Not for long with all these immigrants from intolerant countries coming in.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.