Biryani007
    Thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    The_Internet

(Original post by Awesome Genius)
    You don't have more than I have.
    Can you prove it ?
    Also I have a medical degree. Where's yours?
    At 20 ? C'mon my dear, I thought you were a genius :kiss:

ReputationRep:
    Do most people know what he looks like?

Sorry that's not allowed lol
    I didn't realise that there were rules.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Aww Ax! Thank you :ahee:
    :woo:
    Joint 1st :yy: :congrats:

I am clever enough that when I was 20 I was actually in medical school. Unlike you.
    I did one year in the best med school of whole France. I failed due to health issues. I am a genuine genius according to IQ , and I can speak 5 languages.
    I love you too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axel Johann)
    Joint 1st :yy: :congrats:
    Probably not for much longer :lol:

I'm still waiting for you to feed me biryani and take me to see the eiffel tower m8, you shouldn't leave a girl hanging like this :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Awesome Genius

Stop being a nasty ***** and trying to undermine and stamp on people. I had absolutely no problem with you until you did that. The fact that you think its ok to stoop so low that you must be poisonous is extremely telling of your character. This has nothing to do with wealth or education. It emerged because you're capable of dishing out banter but not taking it. Then you lash out like a rattlesnake because your feelings got hurt under an extremely low thresh hold. Moreover, to do it publically is completely unnecessary. Your problem here is thatFrenchUnicorn is better liked than you and you hate this.

ReputationRep:
    FrenchUnicorn was disqualified for AG Hate. Sorry.
    Lol then I don't want to be a part of this!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Aww I'm flattered :blush: thank you :lovehug:

You don't deserve my sexiness :kiss:
    You're welcome :kiss:

(Original post by IFoundWonderland)
    Awesome Genius

Stop being a nasty ***** and trying to undermine and stamp on people. I had absolutely no problem with you until you did that. The fact that you think its ok to stoop so low that you must be poisonous is extremely telling of your character. This has nothing to do with wealth or education. It emerged because you're capable of dishing out banter but not taking it. Then you lash out like a rattlesnake because your feelings got hurt under an extremely low thresh hold. Moreover, to do it publically is completely unnecessary. Your problem here is thatFrenchUnicorn is better liked than you and you hate this.
    Love you :lovehug:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    You're welcome :kiss:
    :heart:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IFoundWonderland)
    Awesome Genius

That's not the way I see it. I don't like you or her and if she wants to make assumptions and comments about me that are completely untrue then she shouldn't expect me just to sit there and take it. She started arguing with me in public - what do you expect?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by RobML)
    You're the fittest white gal. Would defo be chattin u up if you were South Asian.
    Very cheeky.

ReputationRep:
    I am clever enough that when I was 20 I was actually in medical school. Unlike you.
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    I did one year in the best med school of whole France. I failed due to health issues. I am a genuine genius according to IQ , and I can speak 5 languages.
    I love you too
    Break it up... Breeaaak it uuuup!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    Very cheeky.
    You could roleplay as an Indian Princess :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

FrenchUnicorn was disqualified for AG Hate. Sorry.
    She started arguing with me in public -
    You were saying ? :kiss:

ReputationRep:
    That's not the way I see it. I don't like you or her and if she wants to make assumptions and comments about me that are completely untrue then she shouldn't expect me just to sit there and take it. She started arguing with me in public - what do you expect?
    I have done nothing to you before now, with the exception of light banter that you also gave back to me.

My issue was when you made an extremely unnecessary below the belt comment on the chat, which was why you were removed btw.

ReputationRep:
    Well anyway she only has 1 vote, no picture so it woundlt matter anyway.

We are tied with

1. Changing Skies and Biriyani

2. Alexion
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by RobML)
    You could roleplay as an Indian Princess :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm definitely up for that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Never thought I'd be this desperate but **** it. 20 reps and I'll post a pic

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.