Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sfaraj)
    why ever the hell not? of course i will!
    Wow. If you can't see a problem with potentially billions of people being able to move from poorer countries to this one.. I suspect it's pretty pointless even trying to debate it with you.

ReputationRep:
    breakfast
    Nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Can you show me the legislation supporting your assertion?

No, you're British - as you said.
    but my family migrated, so you expect my family to move?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Wow. If you can't see a problem with potentially billions of people being able to move from poorer countries to this one.. I suspect it's pretty pointless even trying to debate it with you.
    finally!!!

bye!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    but my family migrated, so you expect my family to move?
    No, and I have never suggested that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    but you suggested immigrants to move back to their country? so what are my family? immigrants

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Save your effort mate. Completely delusional.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Save your effort mate. Completely delusional.
    Sometimes I forget that I speak to children on here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    No, you're British - as you said.
    Neither are you - as you said.

You barely contribute. You have got no point of any validity, you are just spurting ******** out of your mouth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Give it half hour they'll all be in bed

ReputationRep:
    but you suggested immigrants to move back to their country? so what are my family? immigrants
    Do you know i would really LOVE every single immigrant going back, because then and only then will these delusional borderline racist pricks ever understand how important immigration and immigrants are too this country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSRFT8)
    Neither are you - as you said.

You barely contribute. You have got no point of any validity, you are just spurting ******** out of your mouth.
    i love you so much right now

literally all they do is give invalid opinions and thats it, they dont realise how much migration has improved britain, but with people like them i try and get out the convo fast cos its pointless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    It's funny because the 'children' seem to show more intelligence and mental capability than you do.

ReputationRep:
    literally all they do is give invalid opinions and thats it, they dont realise how much migration has improved britain, but with people like them i try and get out the convo fast cos its pointless
    I was once trying to put some logic into these idiots heads. Let's be honest, they're only here because they've failed in life and have grown spiteful of immigrants so they show it on here.

ReputationRep:
    Do you know i would really LOVE every single immigrant going back, because then and only then will these delusional borderline racist pricks ever understand how important immigration and immigrants are too this country.
    the first line scared me and i was like OMG SHE WAS CONNING ME ALL ALONG but aha its fine phew

you completely right! immigrants i know are great mechanics and chefs and cooks that the people they work for dont want them to leave

and then the children grow up to become docs etc, and not to forget the businesses that come in, the food etc

also a lot of the time non-immigrant fly over to countries where people immigrate from for luxuries and so on, well mate, just a bit hypocritical if you ask me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Youngmetro)
    Let's be honest, they're only here because they've failed in life
    Brutal

ReputationRep:
    the first line scared me and i was like OMG SHE WAS CONNING ME ALL ALONG but aha its fine phew

you completely right! immigrants i know are great mechanics and chefs and cooks that the people they work for dont want them to leave

and then the children grow up to become docs etc, and not to forget the businesses that come in, the food etc

also a lot of the time non-immigrant fly over to countries where people immigrate from for luxuries and so on, well mate, just a bit hypocritical if you ask me...
    I did it on purpose too see if people would carry on reading

And your last line are you kidding me i could not agree more!!!! Alot of brits are settled in Dubai and Saudi. I would love the people of UAE to be like "**** off now" the same way they treat immigrants in this country.

I found it funny how one of them said something about your school, its funny because all it shows is ethnic minorities are passing the entrance exam or am i missing something lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Youngmetro)
    I was once trying to put some logic into these idiots heads. Let's be honest, they're only here because they've failed in life and have grown spiteful of immigrants so they show it on here.
    I'm an immigrant...

ReputationRep:
    I did it on purpose too see if people would carry on reading

And your last line are you kidding me!!!! Alot of brits are settled in Dubai and Saudi. I would love the people of UAE to be like "**** off now" the same way they treat immigrants in this country.
    aha i like you! youre naughtyahahahha

IKR it annoys me, its like the feel they are superior like, no you are not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    I'm an immigrant...
    if so, why do you want them out?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.