I rest my case.

(Original post by VeniViciVidi)
    I rest my case.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    interesting.

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    I knew I could count on you ! I hire you as the 1st Dolphin Knight :horse:
    I see I'm no longer the only employee. This better not affect my wages. :grumble:

ReputationRep:
    Awww :console: but past is past !
    And not all people are the same trust me, I know what I'm talking about :yep:

I think in your case the 1st step is to remember who you truly are. Look for your qualities ! You could even make a list of them , to prove to you that you are great ! - because I bet you are -

Making a list is a thing, but believing in that list is harder. Honestly once you'll believe in your "list" , you'd have done the big part of the job !!

You just need something to remind you that you are a good person!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    no offense but the person who laughed at you by the past is a ****** - put a mean word here -
    Look for my qualities
    This is where i will probs start putting myself down again

But will deffo try and get a list sorted out

Spoiler:
    Show
    yes deffo. She aint worth my time cant believe she told me to **** off when she was the one who showed interest first :lol:

TY Frenchie!!!

(Original post by Hydeman)
    I see I'm no longer the only employee. This better not affect my wages. :grumble:
    :console:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    you'll always be number one l'Homme Caché :mmm:

(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Look for my qualities
    This is where i will probs start putting myself down again

But will deffo try and get a list sorted out
    Spoiler:
    Show
    yes deffo. She aint worth my time cant believe she told me to **** off when she was the one who showed interest first :lol:

TY Frenchie!!!
    Try to be as honest as possible with your qualities !! Don't be modest AT ALL, because no one will see your list , and you need CONFIDENCE !! I'm sure you'll find something !!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    o_o ... I'm sorry, but what a ***** !

YW :hugs:

X
    Where have you gone to, peu de licorne? :rip:

ReputationRep:
    :console:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    you'll always be number one l'Homme Caché :mmm:

Try to be as honest as possible with your qualities !! Don't be modest AT ALL, because no one will see your list , and you need CONFIDENCE !! I'm sure you'll find something !!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    o_o ... I'm sorry, but what a ***** !
    YW :hugs:
    :jumphug: thank you!!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    YES SHE WAS but i have gotten over her
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Why ? It will be my first question.
    Why people are insecure ?

Because.

Because once they open their heart to someone - a lover, a friend - they give something to that person, a part of them, a smile, a word. Whatever you know, they just gave something important to them. Because sharing is important.

Then the other person just let you down. They use your gift as a weapon, and they hurt you. Is it on purpose ? I truly don't think so. I just think that such people do not realise they're hurting , they aren't as sensitive as others. And that's all. Can we blame them for that ?

Yes we can. Because of the pain. The damage. It just hurts.

How ? Second question. How can people hurt you ?
    People hurt you once you trust them. That's why it's hard to trust someone, and I barely trust anyone.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I trusted both of you tho. This is my gift for you, and I'm happy to share because I know you trust me back :heart:

Last question. Will you survive ? You will. You definitely will.
    Because whatever people say, whatever they think of you, it defines you only if you let it happen. You can be yourself. The real you. You don't have to let people get you down.
    You are fabulous, and you have to stay fabulous. Because if people attacked you, it was because of that. You are too fabulous for your own good. But you are yourself. And it's remarkable.

"Maybe you feel lost right now, but we know who you are, and we'll remember it for you, until you do it for yourself."

I love you :heart:
    You're wrong, if I let myself be myself I would be arrested for hate speech and get into trouble for thought crimes as we don't have freedom of speech.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.