Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I honestly think the production is a bit thin on the album, the drums are really weak for instance. I do like a number of the tracks especially U With Me? Love those chords, the Rihanna colab is great and I enjoy Controlla and One Dance but I don't think there's enough music or content there for the album to have much of a shelf life. Quite a disappointing effort, considering the build up before its release, it lacks the cohesiveness of Nothing Was the Same, missing the big musical moments and heavy hitting singles, and it could do with additional features, why is Skepta not on it, for instance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Dreamville_)
    Beats are great. Some of the lines are complete cringe. EG 'green like earth day', 'toying like happy meal' or something like that. If You're Reading This It's Too Late should have been Views.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    "Chaining Tatum" / "Like when Chrysler made that one car that looked just like the Bentley". Embarrassing man lol

ReputationRep:
    Surely Skepta would have fitted in perfectly on Still Here? Is that too obvious lol?

ReputationRep:
    And I hate a goofy especially

ReputationRep:
    It's sort of hard to dislike One Dance cos I love the original and I love Reggaton style tempos but man I hate drake singing. stick to rapping, B.

ReputationRep:
    Huge pile of turd. It's Drake, shouldn't have been surprised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Id and Ego seek)
    And I hate a goofy especially
    they gotta go they gotta go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    It's sort of hard to dislike One Dance cos I love the original and I love Reggaton style tempos but man I hate drake singing. stick to rapping, B.
    His performance of it on SNL was dreadful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    His performance of it on SNL was dreadful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    he can't sing and should stop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    he can't sing and should stop.
    His hard-hitting rap songs are so much better. The stuff you find in IYRTITL is so much better than Views. Although some songs in Views do sound good, even if the content is not great at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    His hard-hitting rap songs are so much better. The stuff you find in IYRTITL is so much better than Views. Although some songs in Views do sound good, even if the content is not great at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haven't listened to that, I've got it though so maybe will check it out

ReputationRep:
    I wear the ring like a fo five keep a fo five for the po guys

ReputationRep:
    Feel No Ways was dope with the 808's beat. Ye influence 👌

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.