Muslims: Do you believe homosexuality should be illegal/criminalized? watch

• View Poll Results: Only Muslims because I want to get an accurate result
    Yes, it should be illegal
    26.50%
    No, I am a tolerant person who believes in "live and let live"
    73.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KaminiZindagi)
    A recent documentary revealed that 50% of British Muslims believe such a thing
    Evidence ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HemmingsHood)
    NO. Anyone who voted yes can **** off.
    Why are people not allowed to voice their own opinion ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AhmedMA99)
    Yes I do think it should be criminalized. And here is why I think it should be.
    1- It spreads STDs (Most people don't use condoms in NORMAL relationships because they feel awkward buying a condom. So Imagine buying one with your male friend)
    2- It can lead to the extinction of the human race (not on a period of 20-50 years, but 100+ years)
    3- It is not how humans were made.
    4- Even animals DON'T have sex with the same gender.
    5- It is a disease and people should get treated.
    1. No, the exchange of bodily fluids spreads STDs. The biggest proportion of carriers of HIV are heterosexual.
    2. ********, with 4-6% of the population being queer? Yeah okay. And we're totally not massively overpopulated as it is or anything.
    3. You don't know how humans were made. Furthermore, if God didn't want men to enjoy anal sex he would have stuck the g-spot elsewhere
    4. Yes they do...
    5. Okay, evidence?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Everyone can vote in this, so it's not accurate. If you want accurate info watch channel four's what Muslims really think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redleader1)
    Why are people not allowed to voice their own opinion ?
    Well and the guy voiced his opinion by telling those people to **** off. His opinion:dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    Whilst I know this post was facetious, there is in fact room for the acceptance of homosexuality in Islam.
    Pretty bad in Christianity still too I think
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    1- It spreads STDs (Most people don't use condoms in NORMAL relationships because they feel awkward buying a condom. So Imagine buying one with your male friend)
    2- It can lead to the extinction of the human race (not on a period of 20-50 years, but 100+ years)
    But why ?

ReputationRep:
    IQ is not a good way to test intelligence..
    I thought it was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jazzy Foot)
    You're a ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    Whilst I know this post was facetious, there is in fact room for the acceptance of homosexuality in Islam.
    Like I have said on multiple occasions, the left champion Islam and vouch for it, so we must take this into consideration. Of course though if you are a UKIP/Tory voter, rich, a banker, a white privileged male, a Jew and probably Christian, you are pure evil and the spawn of Satan. It's according to the left so it must be true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    1. No, the exchange of bodily fluids spreads STDs. The biggest proportion of carriers of HIV are heterosexual.
    2. ********, with 4-6% of the population being queer? Yeah okay. And we're totally not massively overpopulated as it is or anything.
    3. You don't know how humans were made. Furthermore, if God didn't want men to enjoy anal sex he would have stuck the g-spot elsewhere
    4. Yes they do...
    5. Okay, evidence?
    Hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Did you know that whenever a gay person touches a straight one, the straight one becomes gay too? It's a disease that's spreadable by a single touch and then you're doomed for the rest of your life :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Did you know that whenever a gay person touches a straight one, the straight one becomes gay too? It's a disease that's spreadable by a single touch and then you're doomed for the rest of your life :sexface:
    :mwuaha::mwuaha::mwuaha:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    1. STDs are just as common in straight couples. Most people do use condoms unless they're safe with the idea of a child.
    2. What will lead to the extinction of the human race is evidently religion (it's doing s fantastic job thus far). Nonetheless, this world is extremely overpopulated and unsustainable - and it's predicted to be worse in the future.
    3. Homosexual relationships existed before Islam was even an idea. They always existed and always will exist.
    4. Oh my goodness. Please research before you open your mouth. Most species of animals have homosexual sex.
    5. How is it a disease? I'd argue that believing in a corrupt and vengeful God is a disease - would you be okay with that?

All in all, you just prove how ignorant and uneducated most extremist religious people are. You'd have people argue that Muslims don't share the beliefs of ISIS but then we have you proving them wrong.

[Also, 23% said yes lol. It's islamophobia then they tell you :rolleyes:]

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I dont hate Islam. LOL
    I genuinely wanna know what the Muslim Youth thinks.

Where do you see me hating Islam. Poking fun does not mean I hate Islam. Grow up

Posted from TSR Mobile
    To tell the truth i dont agree with the idea but im not homophobic, if i met someone that was gay i would treat them as a equal.

ReputationRep:
    Well and the guy voiced his opinion by telling those people to **** off. His opinion:dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    BUt he said NO and said anyone who is against it can F off. So cant people say yes ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omen96)
    You are part of the problem with your no borders unlimited mass uncontrolled migration with no language or any requirements
    Oh come off it old chap. Just because I'm left doesn't mean that I agree with everything that Labour says!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redleader1)
    BUt he said NO and said anyone who is against it can F off. So cant people say yes ?
    Well still hia opinion. You can say yes but according to him you should be kicked out if you say yes. His opinion. Nothing wrong

Posted from TSR Mobile

Still disagree. Why do you guys need Sharia. Pray your salah and fast on Ramadan and let people live and let live. srs.

Sharia is the reason why the Islamic World is a mess. A big time mess

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry to say but no muslim country really has islamic sharia implemented properly...not even saudi. Countries just have majority of muslims but not an islamic law etc instead some corrupted governments.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Noooooo. :eek: It's worse than that. If a gay person sneezes or even farts in the same room, chances are you will pick up the airborne contamination and become gay too. :party2:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 12, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.