Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fr0sr_)
    That explains it - I'm glad, for your sake.
    Is there any point being a muslim if you drink/dont go to your place of worship?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    The reason I am mixed race is because my pakistani mother married and banged a white dude. All of the pakistani women in my family married white guys.

Coconut

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fr0sr_)
    Pakistani parents are usually racist scum, don't let their daughters date anyone other than Asians/Arabs
    In fairness they shouldn't be dating in the first place (as a matter of religion)
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Zamestaneh)
    In fairness they shouldn't be dating in the first place (as a matter of religion)

ReputationRep:
    Pakistani does not imply Muslim

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    Pakistani does not imply Muslim
    I specified as a matter of religion given that the majority religion of Pakistan is Islam, so it is safe to talk about the majority and not get fussy over exceptions and minorities...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    Ji? :rolleyes:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Ji? :rolleyes:
    yous annoying af

ReputationRep:
    yous annoying af
    Not as annoying as blood stains in the carpet :smug:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Took bacha for a walk yesterday and I had to stop him rekking a cat lmfao
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Not as annoying as blood stains in the carpet :smug:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Took bacha for a walk yesterday and I had to stop him rekking a cat lmfao
    :bawling: you troll

looool silly puppy! :lol: why he so aggressive for?

ReputationRep:
    :bawling: you troll

looool silly puppy! :lol: why he so aggressive for?
    Still find it sweet how you actually told me how to remove the blood stains :rofl:

Dunno, he just hates cats - like once I let him into the garden whilst on his lead and he spotted the neighbour's cat siting on a fence and he shot after it, almost dislocating my shoulder in the process, and the handle of the lead slung across the garden and over the fence because of the amount of force
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Still find it sweet how you actually told me how to remove the blood stains :rofl:

Dunno, he just hates cats - like once I let him into the garden whilst on his lead and he spotted the neighbour's cat siting on a fence and he shot after it, almost dislocating my shoulder in the process, and the handle of the lead slung across the garden and over the fence because of the amount of force
    i go really worried >.< you poo :eviltongue: also marias fake leg that looks like a shark

how does he react to moo moos? :lol: and oh dear maybe he needs a lady friend? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    i go really worried >.< you poo :eviltongue: also marias fake leg that looks like a shark

how does he react to moo moos? :lol: and oh dear maybe he needs a lady friend? :mmm:
    Fake leg? Shark? I don't remember that

Sometimes he just sits there and watches them; once he was in the garden watching them and one was near the fence so I made a low growl under my breath and he followed the leader of the pack and started barking at the cow too :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Go for a pakistani. Pakistani men are attractive
    Spoiler:
    Show
    After somali men ofcoure *I'm somali*
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Fake leg? Shark? I don't remember that

Sometimes he just sits there and watches them; once he was in the garden watching them and one was near the fence so I made a low growl under my breath and he followed the leader of the pack and started barking at the cow too :rofl:
    you maria and aman basically trolled me into thinking Maria was an amputee had a fake leg and i believed you all >.<

loooooool youre the leader of the pack now are you? :rofl: i thought it was your brother lmao! get him a lady puppy!!!!

ReputationRep:
    you maria and aman basically trolled me into thinking Maria was an amputee had a fake leg and i believed you all >.<

loooooool youre the leader of the pack now are you? :rofl: i thought it was your brother lmao! get him a lady puppy!!!!
    Seems vaguely familiar and sounds like something I'd do :lol:

Nah, I am the leader - when I punch my bro, he snaps at him too (most of the time) :smug: I can hardly handle living with one let alone two (or seven)

ReputationRep:
    The reason I am mixed race is because my pakistani mother married and banged a white dude. All of the pakistani women in my family married white guys.
    what area in the UK are you from? Legit around here in london and surrounding areas nothing like that would ever happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sajjjid)
    what area in the UK are you from? Legit around here in london and surrounding areas nothing like that would ever happen.
    Bout 35 minutes on a train away from London. The Royal County my friend.

ReputationRep:
    Bout 35 minutes on a train away from London. The Royal County my friend.
    are you serious?! windsor ends?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sajjjid)
    are you serious?! windsor ends?
    RG fam.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 3, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.