Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Pakistani girl and lost virginity before marriage with white guy?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    What are you even saying/asking OP?

You've lost your virginity or are you wanting to? And what about him being white?

ReputationRep:
    This thread makes me laugh. Muslim virgin girls aren't that hard to find.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bob5124)
    The sheep is more likely to be the person who thinks sex is shameful because an ancient text says so, and because she thinks big brother in the sky is sitting on the edge of the bed watching the penis slide in and out as he stares in disgust with a disproving look on his face, taking notes so that no important details of the great sin are missed, whilst doing absolutely nothing to intervene. Maybe it's his fetish.
    :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    interracial

ReputationRep:
    Vaginity :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophiaRH)
    I'm a Pakistani girl and I'm curious if any other Pakistani girls have lost their vaginity or had sex before marriage? If so what ethnicity was the guy as I thinking about this with a white guy and if it happens more with Asian or white guys.
    In Islam it is haram to have sex before marriage
    But if you're not Muslim this is irrelevant
    The race of the partner is also irrelevant
    I don't know a great deal of Muslim girls that lose their virginity before marriage
    As for Pakistani girls it depends on their religion. If they are not believers then I don't see why they wouldn't.
    If you are thinking of losing your virginity maybe talk with close friends or seek advice from siblings. But like I said in Pakistani culture (in a community of Muslims) it is frowned upon as it is Zina. Again this is not relevant to you as I'm presuming you're not a Muslim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hoorie)
    This thread makes me laugh. Muslim virgin girls aren't that hard to find.
    I know right!! TSR makes us out to be all Shabnam's from Eastenders!!

ReputationRep:
    It's not as simple as that
    So true. So easy for TROTW to make such glib comments but actually these things can be life changers/enders for members of the Muslim community. Best thing to do is establish dialogue with relatively liberal/sympathetic community/family members and sound things out before considering the likely ramifications of any such 'sinful' acts with the kuffar

ReputationRep:
    Yeah go to a community that is simply an echo chamber that will chant "no sex, allah will dissaprove, you will burn".

Completely unbiased opinion there foo.mp3, thanks for that.

Don't waste it on some white guy who you're not even dating. I can tell you as a fact that losing your virginity as a female RARELY feels good the first few times. So if you're thinking about doing this because you're horny or sexually frustrated, it's a stupid idea. If you meet a guy who you love and trust, then he will be gentle with you and it won't hurt or be as uncomfortable. If you have sex with a random guy just because you're horny, he won't care if you're in pain and will probably just ram it in. It will not feel good.
    Don't be stupid and maybe you should do a bit more research on sex if you seriously think it's going to feel great the first time and that it will solve all of your sexual frustrations.

ReputationRep:
    may allah strike you down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neal95)
    may allah strike you down
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CXRAgIXW8AAR_kY.jpg

ReputationRep:
    #beg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neal95)
    #beg
    riiight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drummerz)
    riiight
    behave

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bob5124)
    Completely unbiased opinion there foo.mp3, thanks for that
    I said "can be", and this assertion has nothing to do with any bias and everything to do with experience/practical realities vs. genuine advice :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Don't waste it on some white guy who you're not even dating. I can tell you as a fact that losing your virginity as a female RARELY feels good the first few times. So if you're thinking about doing this because you're horny or sexually frustrated, it's a stupid idea. If you meet a guy who you love and trust, then he will be gentle with you and it won't hurt or be as uncomfortable. If you have sex with a random guy just because you're horny, he won't care if you're in pain and will probably just ram it in. It will not feel good.
    Don't be stupid and maybe you should do a bit more research on sex if you seriously think it's going to feel great the first time and that it will solve all of your sexual frustrations.
    Lol, it does suck first time. But good to get it out of the way !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    find it funny how everyone laughs at the word 'vaginity' before answering OP's question.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a Pakistani girl and I'm curious if any other Pakistani girls have lost their vaginity or had sex before marriage? If so what ethnicity was the guy as I thinking about this with a white guy and if it happens more with Asian or white guys.
    My mum said she did

ReputationRep:
    It's fine so long as you avoid the radicals

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 2, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.