Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you feel safer being treated by a white doctor? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Youngmetro)
    You're not providing anything constructive yourself. You ignore what I say and make a point completely irrelevant. So im going to treat you with the same courtesy.
    what are you saying that I'm ignoring? Stop acting like a whiny girlfriend and just reiterate like wtf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladymusiclover)
    I don't care what race they are. As long I can understand what they're saying (no thick accent) and do they're job to the best of their ability.
    You're exaggerating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    No you didn't say deceitful.. but you did say you dont beleive my stated motives and went on to guess what my true motives are whilst calling me a nationalistic xenophobe -

I stated two concerns of which you never tried to address or argue, you simply, lazily and maliciously decided to reject them and say you dont believe me and you actually think im just a nationalist xenophobe. Anyway enough about that, given that discussion yesterday, your views in this thread are faarr more interesting to me

Why do ppl keep saying I'm ignoring them. If I ignore you that means I didn't answer the quote.
    If I didn't then quote me like a man and continue instead of following me around with gifs
    But about what you have to say, and yes I don't believe your stated motives because of other things you say in that very thread and don't ask me specifically what, I don't remember what other members I've briefly encountered say verbatim unlike some ppl.

(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I think male doctors are at their sexiest when they are working through the night, they just sound more husky and sexier

I say that because I called the NHS line a couple of weeks ago, and a doctor called back and he just sounded really hot (he could have been the most hideous thing on the planet, but in my head he looked hot) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: WOW I need a life!
    No, it's perfectly normal! I love husky voices

My last crush is an aspiring medic, you can probably imagine the fantasies I had....
    :mmm:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I think male doctors are at their sexiest when they are working through the night, they just sound more husky and sexier

I say that because I called the NHS line a couple of weeks ago, and a doctor called back and he just sounded really hot (he could have been the most hideous thing on the planet, but in my head he looked hot) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: WOW I need a life!
    :toofunny:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I find doctors really attractive idk why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    what are you saying that I'm ignoring? Stop acting like a whiny girlfriend and just reiterate like wtf
    Read all the posts you ignored.

ReputationRep:
    Read all the posts you ignored.
    Lmao mate don't make me laugh no way I'm gonna go through everything on all these pgs in unspecified threads looking for what you've imagined I ignored.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    No, it's perfectly normal! I love husky voices

My last crush is an aspiring medic, you can probably imagine the fantasies I had....
    :mmm:
    I'm going to marry a doctor, like I will make sure I find one. I'm going to get all done up and hang out at hospitals in my spare time :flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter:

It's not weird because Princess Diana did that and she met Hasnat the heart surgeon, then she had an affair...

No but seriously though Doctors and Dentists are so sexy :flutter:

ReputationRep:
    Why do ppl keep saying I'm ignoring them. If I ignore you that means I didn't answer the quote.
    If I didn't then quote me like a man and continue instead of following me around with gifs
    But about what you have to say, and yes I don't believe your stated motives because of other things you say in that very thread and don't ask me specifically what, I don't remember what other members I've briefly encountered say verbatim unlike some ppl.
    Nobody is following you. Im not going to prompt you to respond, feel free to go back and provide at least some semblance of argument if you so wish (I dont care)

Yes you probably didnt remember me whereas i remembered you because i did not call you a racist xenophobe. Its a pretty severe and disgusting assertion to make with no evidence to support that view... so i remembered you. The wind has changed and that faeces you threw at me has blown right back into your face

But for now i shall toast in the irony of your deeply rooted prejudices you tried to project onto me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    :toofunny:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I find doctors really attractive idk why
    They are so attractive! VERY attractive

ReputationRep:

From first impressions, he was such a kind looking doctor.

ReputationRep:
    The question of the title literally asks that so I provided a specific instance to clarify my preferences
    Just checked your first post.
    it asks about race but you put "Muslims" , how did you even know the doctors your referring to were Muslims lol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Nobody is following you. Im not going to prompt you to respond, feel free to go back and provide at least some semblance of argument if you so wish (I dont care)

Yes you probably didnt remember me whereas i remembered you because i did not call you a racist xenophobe. Its a pretty severe and disgusting assertion to make with no evidence to support that view... so i remembered you.

But for now i shall toast in the irony of your deeply rooted prejudices you tried to project onto me
    There is nothing prejudiced about me being white understanding why someone would want a white dr. lol
    And try not to take things so harshly and again did I not answer your quote because I feel you didn't
    This could all be avoided if you just quote me there
    And for someone who doesn't care wow this seems a bit peculiar then
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I'm going to marry a doctor, like I will make sure I find one. I'm going to get all done up and hang out at hospitals in my spare time :flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter:

It's not weird because Princess Diana did that and she met Hasnat the heart surgeon, then she had an affair...

No but seriously though Doctors and Dentists are so sexy :flutter:
    They are so attractive! VERY attractive
    I will join you in that. Tfw you get an attractive doctor and you blush. Why am I like this

ReputationRep:
    Lmao mate don't make me laugh no way I'm gonna go through everything on all these pgs in unspecified threads looking for what you've imagined I ignored.
    Yeah, guess it will take too long for you to reply to everything you've ignored. As i said, you're too stupid you dont even know you're stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    Just checked your first post.
    it asks about race but you put "Muslims" , how did you even know the doctors your referring to were Muslims lol?
    I said they wore hijabs in another post
    You can also tell by name but I did specify hijabi so...
    "lol"
    since you like to check posts check back to where I said that

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, guess it will take too long for you to reply to everything you've ignored. As i said, you're too stupid you dont even know you're stupid.
    Feefees remain unhurt by someone on the computer, anythin else mate?

ReputationRep:
    I will join you in that. Tfw you get an attractive doctor and you blush. Why am I like this
    Meet me after exams, we can spend our summer doing this! :flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter:

But seriously though, look!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Meet me after exams, we can spend our summer doing this! :flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter:

But seriously though, look!
    You'll have to divorce Mr Holmes first :naughty:

Omg those pictures just killed me :fan:
    https://www.instagram.com/doctor.mike/?hl=en

And yes I am up for that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    We should be doing work :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    You'll have to divorce Mr Holmes first :naughty:

Omg those pictures just killed me :fan:
    https://www.instagram.com/doctor.mike/?hl=en

And yes I am up for that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    We should be doing work :bawling:
    I'm going, I'm going! :giggle: I just got a bit carried away :getmecoat:

Oh my gosh, hello DR MIKE! :flutter:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 5, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.