Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbdullaAlAnzi)
    based on last year grade boundaries (threshold table) A* was 64% and above or something like that . Is this true or am i not calculating it correctly ?
    Yes, last year A* was between 96-112/150 depending on the combination of papers. That's between 64-75%.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraetcetera)
    Yes, last year A* was between 96-112/150 depending on the combination of papers. That's between 64-75%.
    in my case it was variant 2 and i was confused because my teaches said that its normally 80+% A* . Pretty low i guess which is good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraetcetera)
    Just finished my exam, P12.
    I did quite well but I was so mad that there was no question on Versailles. Depth Study Germany was easyyyy though
    Hi, as you did paper 12, what questions came up for the core content that you did and the depth study for America, please let me know soon.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.