Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aceadria)
    Again, you have provided no evidence for your statement. This is simply an unsubstantiated opinion.
    I can. Give me a minutw.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mona-S)
    Okay. You are so obsessed with proving that Muslims do in fact hate the Jews, that even when I do provide you with any factual claims you criticise it.
    You haven't provided any evidence, Mona-S. But when you do, please do quote me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KaminiZindagi)
    Not true at all !!
    Lebanese people hate Israel from the bottom of their heart.
    Believe this is a misconception. You also have to understand that Christian Arabs are far more religious and hence because of the whole story with Jesus it kinda became all...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are you suggesting that 100% of Lebanese people are anti-Semitic?

ReputationRep:
    You haven't provided any evidence, Mona-S. But when you do, please do quote me.
    I did, Aceadria. When you decide to stop being so close minded, then you quote me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Moon Man)
    Palestine isn't a country so how can Israel have illegal settlements???
    Only reason that it is not a recognized country is because the world needed to give Israel land after WW2 and felt after what the Nazis did they could just chuck them out and create the state of Israel at the expense of the Palestinians.

If the Jews didn't have the history they had and the alliances due to that, they would be considered war criminals or at least crimes against humanity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Moon Man)
    Palestine isn't a country so how can Israel have illegal settlements???
    Palestine isn't a country?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intern...rver_State.svg

ReputationRep:
    I did, Aceadria. When you decide to stop being so close minded, then you quote me.
    You have misquoted my poll; provided a flawed poll; used a straw man argument; and provided an article that shows Muslims being charitable. I fail to see how this in any way constitutes evidence that Muslims, as a rule, are not Anti-Semitic.

ReputationRep:
    If Lebanon polulations consists of 40 prcnt Christians and only 3 prcnt of people have favorable views on Jews then that should ring bells.

In Egypt 10prct of people are Christians...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Hating Israel does not make you anti semtic. LOL
    Even questioning the existence of Israel does not make you anti semitic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If Lebanon polulations consists of 40 prcnt Christians and only 3 prcnt of people have favorable views on Jews then that should ring bells.
    I'll put it to you again: are you suggesting that 100% of the Lebanese people are anti-Semitic?

ReputationRep:
    I'll put it to you again: are you suggesting that 100% of the Lebanese people are anti-Semitic?
    98prct .. thats what statistics tend to suggest.:dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

In Egypt 10prct of people are Christians...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Interesting that Christians are viewed more favourably in Lebanon than in the USA, and in Jordan than Israel.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hating Israel does not make you anti semtic. LOL
    Even questioning the existence of Israel does not make you anti semitic.
    Why is it not anti-Semitic? Would you suggest that the Jews do not have the right to a nation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anarchism101)
    Interesting that Christians are viewed more favourably in Lebanon than in the USA, and in Jordan than Israel.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    why wouldnt they. Christians and Muslims have been residing these areas for centuries now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    98prct .. thats what statistics tend to suggest.:dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's not 100%. Secondly, mind providing a source?

ReputationRep:
    That's not 100%. Secondly, mind providing a source?
    I never suggested 100prcnt..lol
    dont put words into my mouth.
    i dont mind..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You have misquoted my poll; provided a flawed poll; used a straw man argument; and provided an article that shows Muslims being charitable. I fail to see how this in any way constitutes evidence that Muslims, as a rule, are not Anti-Semitic.
    I did not misquote you; please read your previous quote where you wrote 'In Lebanon, all Muslims say they have a very unfavorable view of Jews.' I don't know if you know this but all usually means 100%, any poll that says this is inaccurate and unreliable.

As you said before, your opinion that the poll I provided was flawed, does not matter, because, well it's your opinion.
    Also, you have shown no evidence that say British Muslims hate Jews, and therefore, your original argument about hating Jews is invalid.

ReputationRep:
    Why is it not anti-Semitic? Would you suggest that the Jews do not have the right to a nation?
    If you mean a nation-state, then yes, absolutely. I don't believe any ethnic group has a 'right' to a state. Plenty do not have a state. I'm very much opposed to ethnically defined states.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes because when has ethnic nationalism ever gone wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Opinions are what make facts
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    Nope

Try harder
    Lol your disapproving her opinion by saying an opinion. If opinions don't make facts, then your 'nope' is just an opinion, and not a fact.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.