Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What I like about you Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    :wavey:

Morale is low. It's exam season, it's windy and you've got a lot of papers.

If you want, post below and I'll share what I like about you.

Some disclaimers:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    1. I'm not claiming to be anyone important or someone whose opinion matters about strangers on the internet.

2. No negativity. If you're one of the few, few people I have nothing nice to say about, then nothing shall be said at all.

3. If you're new / haven't posted much, I can try but it won't be easy to say anything.

4. It's supposed to be fun!
    hey buddy!!!!!!!!!!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Sorry, I've been quite busy with exams

(Original post by WhimsicalSloth)
    Ok I know this is quite late but I'm intrigued to know
    Ah, Miss A. You are just one of those wonderful souls that you don't see very often. A very cultured person, whether you're pasting links to RAH pages or pictures of your travels or commanding an amazing vocabulary. Oh, and your sense of humour is lovely

(Original post by scnotcrazy)
    hey buddy!!!!!!!!!!

I like your very interesting variety of threads, from boy troubles to being friendly to other people and talking about cute animals (they are the best), especially bears and doing taekwondo and winning awards and sharing them, is always nice to see

ReputationRep:

Ah, Miss A. You are just one of those wonderful souls that you don't see very often. A very cultured person, whether you're pasting links to RAH pages or pictures of your travels or commanding an amazing vocabulary. Oh, and your sense of humour is lovely
    I think that may well be one of the nicest and loveliest things any one has ever said to me on here! :hugs: You're a diamond Sean, thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I've been quite busy with exams

I like your very interesting variety of threads, from boy troubles to being friendly to other people and talking about cute animals (they are the best), especially bears and doing taekwondo and winning awards and sharing them, is always nice to see
    Thank you so much xxx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.