The Student Room Group

How did that exam go?! The 2016 GCSE Exam Sentiment Thread!

Scroll to see replies

Exam Subject: RE
Exam Board: Edexcel
Level: GCSE

:smile:
Reply 121
RE Unit 1
Edexcel
GCSE
:biggrin:
Original post by suhaislam
Re - Unit 1
Edexcel
How did everyone do?
Hi I did the same exam and it went pretty well :biggrin: I'm just worried about them not being able to read my messy handwriting ><
Reply 123
Exam: RE, Specification A, Short Course, Mark's Gospel
Exam board: AQA,
Level: GCSE
RS Unit 1
Edexcel
GCSE
:s-smilie:
Everyone at school seems super confident so I'm a bit worried.
RS unit 3
Edexcel
GCSE
:h:
Original post by Nadzzzz
C1? Chemistry? Is that core science?

Yeah
:s-smilie:
RS
WJEC

I have no idea how it went. Definite A though
Edexcel Religious studies Unit 3
Original post by AmirahxRashid
OMG you had a 20 marker
was that for ur essay
our was 12 marker and im AQA
I thought it went k considering I missed a 5 marker and a 4 marker

Yeah, in our WJEC exams, we have a Section B, where there are 2 10 markers and 1 20 marker. I got 1/4 of the 20 marker done...
Reply 130
Religious Studies Unit 1 Edexcel GCSE.... Hmmm I am happy :smile: but annoyed as I knew I got some wrong...
Original post by TeenPolyglot
Yeah, in our WJEC exams, we have a Section B, where there are 2 10 markers and 1 20 marker. I got 1/4 of the 20 marker done...

Whoa, what was the 20 markers about??
ours was on school factors being the important factor of educational achievement
and something to do with what sociologist think abut the nuclear family
xx
Original post by Fox Corner
Hi everyone,

It's that time of year again! Use smileys to rate how you think each of your exams went :biggrin:
Post in this thread each day you have exams, stating the subject and the exam board, and use a smiley to sum up how you feel it went. Like this:

Rules:

this will make the results more representative. don't worry about spamming- if everyone does this we can find out how the feeling for that individual exam was as well as for GCSEs as a whole. as this will affect our stats.

:parrot: Each week we'll make a pretty pie chart to see what the general sentiment is :smile: Have fun and good luck in your exams! :parrot:

Sociology b671
OCR
Whoa, what was the 20 markers about??
ours was on school factors being the important factor of educational achievement
and something to do with what sociologist think abut the nuclear family
xx

Our essay questions were roughly:
a) Describe reasons for the change in the experience of childhood over recent years.
b) Explain reasons for which women are having fewer children now than in the past.
c) Using sociological knowledge, discuss ideas that changes in families are a problem for society.

The questions weren't too bad, it was just the logistics.
Sociology B673
OCR
Our essay questions were roughly:
a) Describe reasons for the change in the experience of childhood over recent years.
b) Explain reasons for which women are having fewer children now than in the past.
c) Using sociological knowledge, discuss ideas that changes in families are a problem for society.

The questions weren't too bad, it was just the logistics.

true, true
how did u do??
I mean c) looks complicated and I don't really like the wording tbh
xx
true, true
how did u do??
I mean c) looks complicated and I don't really like the wording tbh
xx

I'm not happy with how I did, but at the end of the day, I've done it, and I still have the crime to do, which can either go really well or really, really badly xx.
I'm not happy with how I did, but at the end of the day, I've done it, and I still have the crime to do, which can either go really well or really, really badly xx.

that's right if u know u put 100% effort in
which im sure u did
u don't need t worry bout the grade
u know in ur heart u tried ur best
wow im getting deep now!! "ur heart" lmfao
xx
Business
CIE
IGCSE
RS
Edexcel