Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NHM)
    For unit 4 I have Morality, BCI and fault!
    Unit 3 I have all of them, if you forward me your email address I will send them you!

And well done, yes it is strange you got higher on unit 2 than 1 but good luck with the remark!
    Thank you so much! I'll give you my college email. It's [email protected] c.uk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BR1999)
    I did pretty well, my UMS for unit 1 was very low i got 67 (but thats getting remarked because my teacher thinks it's an error) and i got 84 UMS on unit 2 so i got a high B overall.

Have you got any model answers for judicial creativity for unit 4 and manslaughter for unit 3 it's all I've learned for A2 so far
    I'm debating getting my unit 1 remarked! I was predicted an A throughout year 12 and every mock I was close to full marks. But I'm the same as you my Unit 1 is a low B at 73 UMS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NHM)
    Unit 3 I have all of them, if you forward me your email address I will send them you!

And well done, yes it is strange you got higher on unit 2 than 1 but good luck with the remark!
    Hi, I don't suppose you could send them to me also? My email address is [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helena1999)
    I'm debating getting my unit 1 remarked! I was predicted an A throughout year 12 and every mock I was close to full marks. But I'm the same as you my Unit 1 is a low B at 73 UMS.
    I sent off for a photocopy and my teacher told me she has never seen a paper marked so harshly i got 73 marks and she said i got a minimum of 9/10 on every question. So I'm sending off for a remark on Tuesday. You should definetely consider it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BR1999)
    I sent off for a photocopy and my teacher told me she has never seen a paper marked so harshly i got 73 marks and she said i got a minimum of 9/10 on every question. So I'm sending off for a remark on Tuesday. You should definetely consider it.
    I'm hoping that's what my teacher will say. I got a B overall which isn't bad but my expectations were so much higher so I probably will. Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NHM)
    I have done great research into this.

I believe for criminal:
    Actus reus and contemp rule (poss causation)
    Scenario questions: S47/assault/battery
    Trail/proceedings: summary offence procedure/ aims/ types of sentences.

Civil is practically the same every year.

Hi there im self teaching myself As Alevel law I need help with how to answe problem questions for Criminal law and tort law. I've attempted to answer June 2013 past paper question 03 in criminal law I've done the first bit of the question where its says " outline the law relating to the offence of assault, and briefly discuss whether Amir would be guilty of this offence" However, for the second part of the question im stuck i dont know how to answer" briefly discuss what difference, if any, it would have made if Carla had taken Amir’s statement as a joke and had not panicked or jumped from the car" in the way that will score me high marks. Please if you can help me I beg. How would you answer it . Also if you have other materials for section A and B unit2 Law As level AQA in particular please send them to me. I'm very determined to do well my single mother paid alot of money for my exams I really want to do well. Please if you can help me with especially on how to answer problem questions in Criminal Law and Tort law. Thanks in advance,

ReputationRep:
    You would just need to say that if Carla thought it was a joke then no offence would have been committed because if the victim does not apprehend there is no assault
    I'm sorry I have no resources anymore I got rid of them all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NHM)

Hii, I know this is a bit late but is it possible for you to send me the documents too?? It would be a great help
    My email is [email protected]

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NHM)
    How did everyone do? I managed to get an A* in my final A2 exam for law! If you guys need any model answers feel free to request them
    Hello, can I have model answers for statutory interpretation?Thanks.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.