Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by asif007)
    God knows she won't be getting any action after she's married, lol.
    That must be very depressing. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Wow. The hate is coming from all directions in this thread. People depress me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asif007)
    Have you been living under a rock? Muslim girls are dating non-Muslim guys left, right and centre - they just keep it on the down low cos they don't want their friends gossiping about it and their parents finding out. They like getting into casual relationships with white guys (or whoever) just to find out what dating is like before they get married off to someone else (Muslim obvs) whom their parents have chosen. Simple Muslim family dynamics - I don't agree with any of it but WTH, you can't stop a thirsty Muslim girl from dating and sleeping around if she wants to. God knows she won't be getting any action after she's married, lol.
    it really pisses me off when they both gender end up with good muslim ,but women do this alot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saad69)
    Yo genius i said dont marry a muslim secondly Muslim males are allowed to have christian or jewish wives
    Wtf you dont even make sense. Where the hell did I say Muslim males weren't allowed to marry Jews etc.. I was saying that they just convert their wives/husbands to Islam. Which is diabolical.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akeel1001)
    it really pisses me off when they both gender end up with good muslim ,but women do this alot
    IKR, women do this all the time. At least Muslim guys are honest about it and are not afraid to admit that they have dated/slept with white girls. But Muslim girls just turn two-faced and pretend to be really innocent in front of other people when in fact they **** white guys one after the other behind closed doors. Nobody gives a **** about the "reputation" they have to protect - that's just their BS excuse for not admitting responsibility for their actions.

I'm going out with a muslim girl and I'm white.

ReputationRep:
    Some of them do? I dont though and would never tbh

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm going out with a muslim girl and I'm white.
    how old are you both? and are you banging her?

how old are you both? and are you banging her?
    I'm 20 she's 21 and yes

ReputationRep:
    is this not common sense

I'm 20 she's 21 and yes
    does she wear headscarf?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theBranicAc)
    why do muslim girls never date non muslims?
    Because of their so called religion. Anough said.

does she wear headscarf?
    Nope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The person)
    Wtf you dont even make sense. Where the hell did I say Muslim males weren't allowed to marry Jews etc.. I was saying that they just convert their wives/husbands to Islam. Which is diabolical.
    Muslim males don't convert their wives

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm 20 she's 21 and yes
    Then you are probably going with a south eastern / middle east asian girl with a muslim name

Posted from TSR Mobile

Then you are probably going with a south eastern / middle east asian girl with a muslim name

Posted from TSR Mobile
    are you saying she's not muslim?

ReputationRep:
    Muslim males don't convert their wives

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha good one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theBranicAc)
    why do muslim girls never date non muslims?
    We are not even allowed to date Muslims.
    Basically no dating. Same for boys.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope her family is Pakistani, she was born and raised in Britain but her parents are full on muslims. She just chose not to follow a lot of the stuff

ReputationRep:
    Nope her family is Pakistani, she was born and raised in Britain but her parents are full on muslims. She just chose not to follow a lot of the stuff
    then she aint a muslim genuis how hard is it understand

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.