Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you believe in Aliens? Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you believe in Aliens?
    Yes
    60.43%
    No
    22.76%
    Politicians are aliens haha....no.
    16.81%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    "In the world"
    Exotic matter can exist on earth

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmazingArry)
    Exotic matter can exist on earth

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Exotic matter we've detected on Earth doesn't "break" the laws of physics. Even so, these super rare things on a quantum scale are kind of irrelevant to building pyramids

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Exotic matter we've detected on Earth doesn't "break" the laws of physics. Even so, these super rare things on a quantum scale are kind of irrelevant to building pyramids
    Aliens visiting on earth are a super rare thing.... just because it's rare doesn't mean it can't happen

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aliens visiting on earth are a super rare thing.... just because it's rare doesn't mean it can't happen

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Again, how do rare subatomic particles affect the construction of large structures like pyramids?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by RobML)
    Again, how do rare subatomic particles affect the construction of large structures like pyramids?

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://thescienceexplorer.com/humani...ids-were-built

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks bub x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks bub x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did either of you actually read the article? It's about mapping the structure of pyramids...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theBranicAc)
    I don't belive in aliens whatsoever, God only created humans and animals not 'aliens'
    But god created all the stars, and the planets that surround them. So he/she/it could have created humans and/or animals on those planets too. Those would be "aliens", or a better term would be "extraterrestrial lifeforms".
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by RobML)
    Did either of you actually read the article? It's about mapping the structure of pyramids...
    I know. Hence the smiley.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by typonaut)
    But god created all the stars, and the planets that surround them. So he/she/it could have created humans and/or animals on those planets too. Those would be "aliens", or a better term would be "extraterrestrial lifeforms".
    I like you, a realist that doesn't have to slay the religion before slaying the argument.

Personally, I just wind them up

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    I like you, a realist that doesn't have to slay the religion before slaying the argument.

Personally, I just wind them up

Posted from TSR Mobile

That I not a nice thing to do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Yes I
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    That I not a nice thing to do
    I know, that's why I make sure they piss me off first

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm 99.9% certain there are aliens out there due to the sheer vastness of space. I don't know if we've encountered them already (there's certain evidence to suggest we have). I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories on the whole but I do think that governments would cover up alien existence if they could. The amount of panic it'd cause would be unbelievable if anything other than bacteria was found.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-10190024.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hellyer

I'm not entirely sure if we'd actually want to meet any aliens or whether they'd want to meet us (we're hardly the most peaceful species & they might see us as a threat) & issues like infections of which we have no resistance to could cause major problems.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I've always wondered if the average alien will be predatory or dossile.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I
    It's nothing about how the pyramids were built...
    Anyway my original point was that the laws of physics hold for one part of the world the same as they do in any other m8

ReputationRep:
    Believe is a bit of an odd word to use. Logically deduce? Sure. It would be arrogant and ignorant not to. You may as well go be a creationist lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    It's nothing about how the pyramids were built...
    Anyway my original point was that the laws of physics hold for one part of the world the same as they do in any other m8
    K dude .... you're talking to someone who studies physics. There's always exceptions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    K dude .... you're talking to someone who studies physics. There's always exceptions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Elaborate?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.