Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

is it okay for a boy to use self defence during a conflict with a girl? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    If somebody attacks me, regardless of gender, I'll use whatever force is necessary and legal in self defence.

On the same theme, If somebody was able to deal with a situation without hitting the aggressor because she was female, then is it really justified for them to act more violently because they were dealing with a male?

If you can get out of a situation without using force, regardless of the other person's gender, then is force justified?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

If you can throw a punch, you can take a punch, that's what I say.

ReputationRep:
    yeah. never throw the first punch but always throw the last

ReputationRep:
    Punches in bunches mammaa laalllii mama lallii

ReputationRep:
    I remember this one time when I was 10 I got into an argument wth a girl that was 12 at the time. She started pushing me about and I just decided to walk away, at the time I thought it was wrong to hit a girl so I didn't do anything. I wish I had pushed her back and showed her who's boss lmao, she was taller than me and older by 2 years but I still would have rekt her.

And yes if a woman thinks she's man enough to hit a man then she better be prepared to take a hit herself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.