Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do I like about you as a user? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    hi, congrats on reaching ur 10th gem!
    Thank you

I think you're a decent user to be fair. I mean, we disagree on things but you're respectful of differing views and in return, you merit my respect.

(Original post by sfaraj)
    Aha YAY! anti-trumpers are the best type of people.

that legit boosted my ego, btw (im not starting a conflict(: ) id just like to say i dont mind the lgbt community, my friends are lgbt and at school we have an lgbt society therefore i have grown to accept lgbt as a part of community because its the 21st century were everything is happening
    I don't know why you'd think it would be starting a conflict! It most certainly is not. I'm glad you have began to understand. This is pretty much exactly what I've been arguing for - the potential to integrate and understand. Good on you.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    Please pick me, feeling stressed and need something to cheer me up :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    Go on then
    I don't really know a lot about you. I've had a browse through your posts and I like that you make a lot of very solid arguments and you're fair and laid back in them, I think. We do disagree on a few things though but that's neither here nor there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    Please pick me, feeling stressed and need something to cheer me up :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm doing them all so I can most certainly do yours!

I think you're genuinely wonderful. When I came on here first under my old account, you were actually one of the first users I followed and I asked for your advice on taking Biology at A-Level. You are so kind, helpful and respectful and it's lovely to see somebody on here who doesn't flip out all the time. Go you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    I don't really know a lot about you. I've had a browse through your posts and I like that you make a lot of very solid arguments and you're fair and laid back in them, I think. We do disagree on a few things though but that's neither here nor there.
    Quite a few people on here seem to have no idea who I am :lol:

10k posts and I'm still pretty much a :ninja:

Congrats on reaching 10th :yy:

ReputationRep:
    do me :perv:

ReputationRep:
    Quite a few people on here seem to have no idea who I am :lol:

10k posts and I'm still pretty much a :ninja:
    I have seen you about but I haven't read anything by you that I remember. I only know that you talk a lot about getting high or taking things, which I disapprove of so I tend to just scroll past :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    do me :perv:

I have no reasons not to like you as a user really. You make fair and measured contributions to the forum and you're also very bright and happy, so it seems, which is nice to have around. Certainly a top user.

ReputationRep:
    I have seen you about but I haven't read anything by you that I remember. I only know that you talk a lot about getting high or taking things, which I disapprove of so I tend to just scroll past :lol:
    Ahaha, touché. Used to talk about it quite a lot, not so much any more seeing as I got bored of fighting the same old worn-out arguments as to why drugz r bad.

TSR seems to go through phases, and at the moment it's going through an Islam/feminist phase. Drugs are sooooo 3 years ago, apparently.

I'm interested to see what people will talk about once the Islam and feminist discussions run out of steam. Probably Corbyn. Again.

ReputationRep:
    pls

ReputationRep:
    Me?

ReputationRep:
    Ahaha, touché. Used to talk about it quite a lot, not so much any more seeing as I got bored of fighting the same old worn-out arguments as to why drugz r bad.

TSR seems to go through phases, and at the moment it's going through an Islam/feminist phase. Drugs are sooooo 3 years ago, apparently.

I'm interested to see what people will talk about once the Islam and feminist discussions run out of steam. Probably Corbyn. Again.
    I don't think TSR ever leaves the "feminist phase". It goes on, and on, and on about it. Literally, like Europe went on about Witches in the 1500s. It's insane.

Haha.

ReputationRep:
    ivybridge

Did you mention me again?

ReputationRep:
    Ivy do me!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    ivybridge

Did you mention me again?
    iEthan had to remove it - it was in response to somebody derailing the thread; 't'was all positive !

ReputationRep:
    @iEthan had to remove it - it was in response to somebody derailing the thread; 't'was all positive !
    What did it say?

ReputationRep:
    What did it say?
    PM me?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    What did it say?
    I'll see if I can reinstate this post with offending content removed. Just a mo.

Edit: Judging by the content, sadly I can't :sad: you'll have to PM. Sorry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Ivy do me!!
    Apart from your hairsplitting (), I'd say you're probably one of the stronger users on here. As in you argue a lot and well, which I respect you for and that you tend to look past the obvious.

(Original post by Zargabaath)
    pls
    I agree with you on most things and you are also in my top ten users. Brilliant views on things, brilliant approach to discussing those things, just an all round gem!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    I'll see if I can reinstate this post with offending content removed. Just a mo.

Edit: Judging by the content, sadly I can't :sad: you'll have to PM. Sorry!
    Don't worry about it iEthan, I'll PM ivybridge

Thank you regardless

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.