Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shohaib712)
    could be possible... I think??
    Nooo I doubt.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What did you get for the horse foot questions? + the theory of evolution???

ReputationRep:
    For the scatter graph question I wrote it's a scatter graph because you can see the distribution clearly. Can that be an answer by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    yeah i put invertebrates in water???

ReputationRep:
    -fittest is able to survive and reproduce
    - pass characteristics to the next generation
    -then they have the most suited and they survive n reproduce.
    -not suited dies

I didnt really add info about the horse.. I said the first one was better adapted because it had stable bones and fingers however the last one didnt have fingers and was just a whole... I think this is wrong

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lunaticash19995)
    That definitely threw me off!!
    lol how different was it???

ReputationRep:
    0.6 is wrong. It rounds to 0.7 or 0.67

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stomo7)
    0.6 is wrong. It rounds to 0.7 or 0.67
    Guys I wrote 2500%!!!!
    And i regret it!!!!!!
    😓😓😓😓😓

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lichen detect sulfur dioxide , maefly larvae is what detects for oxygen

ReputationRep:
    I said that the large surface area meant less pressure so it could run away from predators?
    And then I said variation due to mutation so some individuals had fewer bones on the ground and longer bones which gave them an advantage as the ground became harder when running away from predators? Then they survive, reproduced, and passed on the advantageous gene

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z_o_e)
    -fittest is able to survive and reproduce
    - pass characteristics to the next generation
    -then they have the most suited and they survive n reproduce.
    -not suited dies

I didnt really add info about the horse.. I said the first one was better adapted because it had stable bones and fingers however the last one didnt have fingers and was just a whole... I think this is wrong

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think i got a few of them :/
    The percentage question is turning out to be 0.67%, i think.... SO i lost the marks...

ReputationRep:
    Could you have said fish for the type of animal indicator question? (the last question)

ReputationRep:
    I think i got a few of them :/
    The percentage question is turning out to be 0.67%, i think.... SO i lost the marks...
    Sameee i lost the mark aswell!
    Idk i got 2500%!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z_o_e)
    Sameee i lost the mark aswell!
    Idk i got 2500%!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah hopefully i get the mark for working out

THANK GOD I GOT 100UMS ON THE CONTROLLED ASSESSMENT - HOPEFULLY IT STILL TURNS OUT OK

worst case scenario - 35/60
    realsitic prediction - 40-45/60
    unrealstic prediction - 50+/60

ReputationRep:
    what was the rat question?! i didn't see a question that asked about rats, was the rat thing information?

ReputationRep:
    the toes give a greater surface area so their weight is spread out over a wider area and they don't sink in the mud which means they can run away from predators or some bs
    and then the generic evolution answer: mutation, variation, best adaption, survive, breed, pass on genes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haniyasaeed)
    what was the rat question?! i didn't see a question that asked about rats, was the rat thing information?
    Idk I didn't write anything about the rats themselves so I'm hoping I didn't misread the questions??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by surina16)
    the toes give a greater surface area so their weight is spread out over a wider area and they don't sink in the mud which means they can run away from predators or some bs
    and then the generic evolution answer: mutation, variation, best adaption, survive, breed, pass on genes
    is it possible to get the mark for saying that it would help them run away from predators and wont sink into the mud (without mentioning the surface area?)

ReputationRep:
    is it possible to get the mark for saying that it would help them run away from predators and wont sink into the mud (without mentioning the surface area?)
    yeah probably, I don't think it was necessary - was just trying to make up for the marks I lost in the 6 marker etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by surina16)
    Idk I didn't write anything about the rats themselves so I'm hoping I didn't misread the questions??
    I think its the one to do with defining independent reseach?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.