Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what do i think of you through your posts!!!!!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Xenon_)
    Sure...
    you comment a lot on grades, exams etc but I guess that is because of the exams that are happening right now, chilled person who works hard to achieve what you want, cool person, awesome personality and worth being friends with

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scnotcrazy)
    a fantastic, smart person, so nice and funny, anyone would be lucky to have a friend like you
    Awwwww really :cry2: (tears oh happiness)
    Anyone would be lucky :innocent:
    Sooo shweet
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Dae it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Do it
    You comment a lot on the relationship thread which mostly involves sex lol and sisters , you give your opinions and they are random and funny, your straight to the point like there is any point in not being straight to the point, I guess you are worth getting to know if you need advice with relationships and stuff to do with relationships but also as a friend
    keep giving advice haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asklepios)
    Dae it
    hello
    you study medicine in Uni, are interested in that area, your a awesome friend, you can come across at some points as too forward? but then at other points you just seem to back away from things? and disappear for a while and are silent
    funny guy who is worth speaking to, loyal friend and trustworthy, secretive but for your own reasons, nice to talk to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by agentawesome)
    you're awesome hence the name! you comment good advice for people and those who are receiving the advice should take it, even though it is your opinion doesn't mean it is a bad one, keep giving out your awesome advice. Laid back guy, one which people must get to know or they are missing out, nice open guy!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    do me!

ReputationRep:
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    Shaquille O'Neal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JM999)
    Go on m8 I doubt Iv'e made enough posts for u to figure me out
    true hahah
    you look at all angles of things, you like to look at solving a problem not leaving it, you look at all possibilities and use your mind to the best advantage, good opinions, smart, cool guy, well spoken at some points, long answers which suggests how interesting you are

ReputationRep:
    Ayy lmao sign me up mmMmmmm m

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    Curious. Go for it.
    you give brilliant advice, you also share your experiences to others which suggests you like helping people to the best of your advantage, by doing this you seem like a really interesting person who is worth getting to know and worth being close to, those who are close are lucky to have you and you should try and keep these people very close to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shahida sulaiman)
    oooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell about me too please!!! :blush::desu::hoppy::hugs:
    awesome, cool,friendly worth being friends with, funny good advice you give, you love emoji which shows a bright side to your personality, happy, loving person who is just awesome all round

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TearsInRain)
    Heeeyyy feel free if you want.

I've probably offended people but yolo right.
    yeah it does seem like you do offend people but hey doesn't anyone? this isn't something that is good though, you should watch what your saying at some points ok but it is also hard to tell what you mean most of the time though the screen ll, chill out and focus on what you are trying to say and how you write things, awesome, free flowing guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sofi_hadid)
    do me!
    your very pretty, you say the honest truth I think and are open minded, you are also a broad ranger, someone who comments on different things, good sense of mind, smart but also a bit fun at times !!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheekyYear11)
    Ayy lmao sign me up mmMmmmm m
    you love chatting to other people which suggests you're a confident individual, you said you love everyone and that is nice however I am sure there is someone out there who you do not love hahah , stay confident and don't be afraid to show your emotions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaquille O'Feel)
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    Shaquille O'Neal
    your posts are very funny and creative, what do you think? you say one thing then say another so you like to look at both sides, you seem like the joker, funny are you the joker in your friend group? if yes stay this way if not become that person everyone loves a funny, confident person!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    down to earth person, you don't mind sharing your experiences if it means it can help other people, chilled out person and when you share your experiences you just say the truth no lies I don't think loyal? yes I think you are, cool person? defo!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cheers !

ReputationRep:
    you love chatting to other people which suggests you're a confident individual, you said you love everyone and that is nice however I am sure there is someone out there who you do not love hahah , stay confident and don't be afraid to show your emotions
    Ayy, expected to get told off for being too political.Neat. Thanks boss.

ReputationRep:
    Right everyone if I have missed any of you please tag me so I can do you since there is a lot of you and I don't want to miss any of you
    thanks xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheekyYear11)
    Ayy, expected to get told off for being too political.Neat. Thanks boss.
    hahaha your not too political hahah welcome xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.