Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dausa99)
    Got some breaking news guys...Attachment 533609

AQA are clearly alchopop addicts 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I said the smallest are better are surving because the have 4 bones and are stable
    Clearly lost all the marks!
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melville140)
    I found it okay actually, I didn't put calcium into the 6 marker which I'm annoyed about now but I put in vitamins and everything else in :/. The very last question over a different way of using an indicator was hard :/ what's an indicator you can use for sulfur dioxide/air pollution? Does anyone know??
    Calcium isn't even a main component of the diet
    Its: Carbs, Protein, Fats, Fibre, Vitamins, Minerals and Water

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dalegeorge1)
    I didn't include water. I included the rest but the vocab and everything was on point.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z_o_e)
    I didn't include water. I included the rest but the vocab and everything was on point.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Think I got the independent company question wrong tho :/ I didn't say that its not involved with the drug company. I wrote it's not supported or funded by other companies kmt

ReputationRep:
    I speak on behalf of my Asian friends - when they said they did poorly, all that really means is that they didn't get an A* xD

ReputationRep:
    in 2hrs 30mins i'll be sitting in a hall doing an exam that prob wont even have any of the **** i spent 6 hours revising for all of yday. yay for aqa chemistry lmaooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dalegeorge1)
    damn i think i'll get 6 marks for that then lmao, not being bigheaded im just saying i explained all of those 6 (or 7 if u count vitamins and minerals separately) so i should be ok

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.