Dem ladies of TSR panties gonna be soaking. :rolleyes:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by the bear)
    watch this.....

Ok this is confusing I get that you got the lyrics from the west side story is that it?

ReputationRep:
    watch this.....

X
    No wonder Tony sings about her. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zXcodeXz)
    Oh ok and how do you get more of them?
    one must cultivate a positive sunny outlook... nobody likes to rep a misery-boots

• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    one must cultivate a positive sunny outlook... nobody likes to rep a misery-boots
    One day I will understand what your trying to tell me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zXcodeXz)
    Ok this is confusing I get that you got the lyrics from the west side story is that it?
    You see the bear and Plantagenet Crown and SeanFM and Student403 They all have the most gems (aka 11) and so you should thirst over their 11 inchers be really nice to them and help them out if they have a query.

Some top tips for each one.

Always check out Bear's threads in creative corner and endorse his creative haikus. Alternatively visit the safe cave and become part of his harem.

Support Plantagenet on all matters religion, back up his views when he reks theists. Declare that you find his jokes funny and post funny GIFs or Chemistry banter.

SeanFM is generally super nice so just say nice things to him, encourage him in his studies, or post funny things early on in threads.

Student403- I haven't seen much of this poster but from what I can see he is very friendly so perhaps give him personal rep and write a nice message and he will give it back.

Repeat this daily.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by KoreanSpammer)
    You see the bear and Plantagenet Crown and SeanFM and Student403 They all have the most gems (aka 11) and so you should thirst over their 11 inchers be really nice to them and help them out if they have a query.

Always check out Bear's threads in creative corner and endorse his creative haikus. Alternatively visit the safe cave and become part of his harem.

Support Plantagenet on all matters religion, back up his views when he reks theists. Declare that you find his jokes funny and post funny GIFs or Chemistry banter.

SeanFM is generally super nice so just say nice things to him, encourage him in his studies, or post funny things early on in threads.

Student403- I haven't seen much of this poster but from what I can see he is very friendly so perhaps give him personal rep and write a nice message and he will give it back.

Repeat this daily.
    Ok, thank you for the useful tips!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KoreanSpammer)

Repeat this daily.
    Is this how you've gotten five gems with only 100 posts? :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Is this how you've gotten five gems with only 100 posts? :hmmm:
    :five:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Can people please stop bumping this now
    I am very appreciative but it is embarrassing me :blushing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Can people please stop bumping this now
    I am very appreciative but it is embarrassing me :blushing:
    Bump.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Going to lock now

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.