Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How often do you shower? Watch

• View Poll Results: how often do you shower?
    everyday
    54.57%
    every other day
    31.56%
    once a week
    7.67%
    4 times a year
    6.19%

ReputationRep:
    lol ok suck your mum too then init
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Your racist language is disgusting. Reported.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    Well, you just referred to me as "sir" so I guess I win

Zuki 1
    Blondie 0

:smug:
    I should have expected you not to detect the sarcasm :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Everyday

But my hair 2-3 times a week

ReputationRep:
    wtf I literally wash my hair one a week MAX maybe even once every 12 days or something - only when it looks bad lmao
    (I don't have grease issues, ma hair is curly and dry af)
    and shower wise, honestly, sometimes I'll shower every day, but most the time it's once a week, obviously it depends if I've done exercise or nah
    how do you guys have time to wash your hair so much? Jesus, I have to plan it out like *and today I cannot see anybody because I will be washing my hair*
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Every day :yep: Sometimes twice a day (e.g on gym days or when it's really hot)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariyahx)
    lol ok suck your mum too then init
    Grow up.

ReputationRep:
    Weekdays, everyday excluding friday..
    Weekends on Sunday.

Basically i stink on saturday.

ReputationRep:
    shower everyday at uni how can you not wake up sweating with summer here etc. at home i do try to bathe everyday but i have a old style boiler were you have to leave the water on for 30 mins minimum to run a nice lengthy bath

ReputationRep:
    I shower pretty much every day tbh cos I think, well, I'm going to wash my face and brush my teeth anyway - May as well jump in the shower and do it all at once. I only wash my hair maybe twice a week though.

ReputationRep:
    Once per day in the morning.I don't like my face feeling dry, and icky as soon i wake up. I enjoy hot water and take long showers because of it, lol.

ReputationRep:
    Pure cold water shower, twice a day. One at the beginning of the day (04:00am) and one just before I go to sleep (around 1:00-2:00am). Just to stay awake and I like the smell of my wet hair

ReputationRep:
    Whenever the kettle is working... Its barren up here in t'North.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    I find myself showering everyday, but sometimes especially on saturdays, i miss that day because im not going anywhere and would shower on sunday night for monday. but the thing is, even missing one day makes my hair itch like MAD and i feel like my skin is decomposing.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    twice a day minimum

ReputationRep:
    Everyday sometimes twice a day if I feel icky after a long day

ReputationRep:
    I find myself showering everyday, but sometimes especially on saturdays, i miss that day because im not going anywhere and would shower on sunday night for monday. but the thing is, even missing one day makes my hair itch like MAD and i feel like my skin is decomposing.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I personally shower everyday and wash my hair everyday otherwise I feel uncomfortable but that is me personally i know people who would not shower for 3-4 days and do not mind it at all while i would feel very uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:
    Every day on a school day but every other day when its holidays.
    This isnt taking into account showering after gym/nights out etc

ReputationRep:
    It's an annual thing for me because it's a waste of time.

On a serious note, I find it really troublesome to gain the courage to get into the shower but once I'm in, I don't want to leave... Is that a problem for y'all?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by CorpusLuteum)
    It's an annual thing for me because it's a waste of time.

On a serious note, I find it really troublesome to gain the courage to get into the shower but once I'm in, I don't want to leave... Is that a problem for y'all?
    lul same for me :s getting in comes after procrastination and getting out is just so hard. the only thing that gives me the motivation to get out is i dont my skin to go all wrinkly and shrivel up.

ReputationRep:
    lul same for me :s getting in comes after procrastination and getting out is just so hard. the only thing that gives me the motivation to get out is i dont my skin to go all wrinkly and shrivel up.
    Really? I like the wrinkles. It feels nice when you're out wrinkly.

ReputationRep:
    Everyday!

My uncle showers like once a week/fortnight. He smells😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.