Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So it is official, I have joined the dark side. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Me, a nerd? Pfft never.What makes you say that?
    People getting antsy about what A level subjects are best.

Insecure spotty-faced narcissistic nerds. Who even gets agitated about that sort of stuff?

Not directed at you, OP. Mainly the others.

I mean, THIS is your STEM master race?

Name:  #STEMMASTERRACE.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  44.6 KB
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by RoadtoSuccess)
    never did in the end ;/
    Didn't you want to? As long as your university doesn't need a good grade in it then don't bother, I was stupid to retake it this year.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Abstract_Prism)
    People getting antsy about what A level subjects are best.

Insecure spotty-faced narcissistic nerds. Who even gets agitated about that sort of stuff?

Not directed at you, OP. Mainly the others.

I mean, THIS is your STEM master race?

Name:  #STEMMASTERRACE.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  44.6 KB
    I have no idea, maybe ask STEM veterans on here? What do you study?

ReputationRep:
    Didn't you want to? As long as your university doesn't need a good grade in it then don't bother, I was stupid to retake it this year.
    well goodnighttttttt good luck tomorrow wont need it though ;p
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by RoadtoSuccess)
    well goodnighttttttt good luck tomorrow wont need it though ;p
    Good luck for what? My exams are on Thursday lol, you need the good luck!

Set 8?! wtf is that even possible? I feel sorry for them, Maths isn't as easy as people think and people who actually struggle with it have something wrong with them, I googled it. I help out mentoring kids in year 9 with subjects because sixth formers kinda have to do it if they are willing to.
    yeh lol they struggle alot they just dont think about things logically like say if i say "2x+4=12" theyll just use process of elimimation to find x eventhough weve practically drilled it into their brains that they have to work backwards lol
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ILuvAipomZ)
    yeh lol they struggle alot they just dont think about things logically like say if i say "2x+4=12" theyll just use process of elimimation to find x eventhough weve practically drilled it into their brains that they have to work backwards lol
    Sounds like me before I practised with Maths aww. x is four by the way as 2x = 8 and 2x + 4 = 12

Sounds like me before I practised with Maths aww. x is four by the way as 2x = 8 and 2x + 4 = 12
    Haha its my last day with them tomorrow.. im gonna buy them some sweets in the morning because im nice <: and well done
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Haha its my last day with them tomorrow.. im gonna buy them some sweets in the morning because im nice <: and well done
    Ooh what sweets? Aww that is so sad. :cry: and yay I got it right!

Ooh what sweets? Aww that is so sad. :cry: and yay I got it right!
    dunno i might get them something proper whaky, or i might get them those disgusting jelly beans that are like sick flavoured and stuff xD

ReputationRep:
    act nootural
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    dunno i might get them something proper whaky, or i might get them those disgusting jelly beans that are like sick flavoured and stuff xD
    EW! :coma: don't be so mean, yuck poor kids. I'm gonna barf now. I thought you said you were getting them whiskey instead of something whaky haha!

EW! :coma: don't be so mean, yuck poor kids. I'm gonna barf now. I thought you said you were getting them whiskey instead of something whaky haha!
    lool i could get them some whiskey too v: i might get them haribos but soak them in vodka first thatd be funny
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    lool i could get them some whiskey too v: i might get them haribos but soak them in vodka first thatd be funny
    Hell no, that would be against the rules surely for bringing alcohol in school? It's also under-age drinking and you could be in trouble, forget that Business with Japanese course, you'll be in PRISON DOING TIME!

Hell no, that would be against the rules surely for bringing alcohol in school? It's also under-age drinking and you could be in trouble, forget that Business with Japanese course, you'll be in PRISON DOING TIME!
    yeh pretty sure we get expelled for that xD worth it
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    yeh pretty sure we get expelled for that xD worth it
    You'd have left anyway! and no Emma don't do it, I want to apply for head girl in my school, follow in my leadership and expertise, I have never ever had a detention!

You'd have left anyway! and no Emma don't do it, I want to apply for head girl in my school, follow in my leadership and expertise, I have never ever had a detention!
    yeh lol true its my last day on friday xD youve never had a detention?!?!! loooool no way you goody two shoes pretty sure in year10/11 i had more bad comments than good xD but then again that was just for not going to form time meh, and never doing science homework..
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    yeh lol true its my last day on friday xD youve never had a detention?!?!! loooool no way you goody two shoes pretty sure in year10/11 i had more bad comments than good xD but then again that was just for not going to form time meh, and never doing science homework..
    I was always a teacher's pet and I did get detention but it was a mistake lol xD and omg I always did Science homework, one time I was accused of plagiarising because it was so good.

I was always a teacher's pet and I did get detention but it was a mistake lol xD and omg I always did Science homework, one time I was accused of plagiarising because it was so good.
    once my teacher gave me my science book back with like 20 post stick notes saying "emma unfinished work" and i was like wtf lol, uh screw science, hate it lool. and nooo way i genuinly struggled i couldnt do it, I got a U an E and a D in all my ISA's LOL
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    once my teacher gave me my science book back with like 20 post stick notes saying "emma unfinished work" and i was like wtf lol, uh screw science, hate it lool. and nooo way i genuinly struggled i couldnt do it, I got a U an E and a D in all my ISA's LOL
    I managed a C/B in my ISA's haha! ****ING LOVE SCIENCE!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.