Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cdaniels2011)
    Popular? Do you enjoy uploading? What's your theme?
    tell me mooooore
    Naa just started out less than a week ago.

My theme is entertainment/comedy

Here's my channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc2...cSmeQVLckNDsjw

(I have 2 videos uploaded, and im gna upload another in a few days)
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I am a very strange one when it comes to sleeping.

Firstly, for almost every night for the past few weeks I have watched at least 10 minutes of vine compilations (sometimes close to 30 if I feel like it) and, though they may make me laugh, I do not have much trouble getting to sleep afterwards. I think it's because my body knows that it's going to go to sleep after I am done watching them.

Secondly - how I sleep. I can only sleep in one position, that I have found so far. I cannot sleep on the right side of my face and I can only sleep on my front. I can only sleep on the left side of my face because I drool if I sleep on the right. I also have to sleep with my arms by my side. Neither of them can be up.

Thirdly - I am a noisy sleeper! When I am subconsciously stressed, I grind my teeth just a little bit in my sleep. I also sleep talk (in Japanese, gibberish and/or English) and occasionally sleep walk, although no one has reported it to go as far as me moving around anywhere - just sitting upright in bed.

So.. I am a bit strange

ReputationRep:
    I can get through every stage on super mario world by just jumping on the heads of enemies without ever touching the ground (except to go through pipes and where the stage does't allow it obv).

My cousin was on Take me Out and went to Fernando's.

When I was 4 I was **** on by a horse in a shopping centre.

ReputationRep:
    I'm flying to Washington DC tomorrow, having been notified today by a US Marine that I'm "good to go."

ReputationRep:
    I went to Universal Studios in Florida and told the costumed Shrek dude I prayed to him (Shrek) every night before bed. I could sense his confusion through the suit :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I speak several languages and love travelling.

ReputationRep:
    Already mentioned this in a similar thread... I can say the alphabet backwards!

ReputationRep:
    i look like trump.

ReputationRep:
    I had 8 big macs once. (in one sitting)
    No regrets.

ReputationRep:
    Hey. I'm new to this forum, Courtney
    Tell me something interesting about yourselves
    i am the high end jewellery and watches guy if anyone asks a question i always have an answer in this subject and can find a lot on the market if people need it
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i have my eyes on a £100,000 watch collection collection and a £50,000 jewellery collection at trade cost
    and a number of very wealthy clients including a film director and am trying to get mr depp on my books thanks to the director

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastMinReviseGuy)
    That's so sweet of you. What kind of disabilities to the children have? If you don't mind me asking.
    Persons Value>Disability
    Does it get tiring? It must wear you out..
    Don't overwork yourself, we don't want the 1% of nice people dying on us, do we?

I'm so hard boiled.
    Thank you
    Well, most of those who attended had autism or downs syndrome.
    I didn't find it tiring at all to be honest, as I work with people who actually get paid to do it, I don't have to do everything on my own and even when I do, they really appreciate it. It's really fulfilling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thelabtatpast)
    I am a gamer there I said it
    Tell me something about yourself
    I was once a gamer, too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haboshti_1)
    I'm this girl who she has a life full of excitement (such as action film)
    like when anyone ask me where i come from i don't know the answer because i'm half Palestinian, half Greece, half Jordanian
    my dad is palestinian and my mum she's from greece but i was lived in jordan 12 years.
    which is i have got two nationality jordanian and greece

moreover, i was studied in three contries from reception until year 6 in jordanyear 7 and 8 in UKyear 9 and 10 in Dubaiyear 11 in UK again
    Spoiler:
    Show
    how much is my life interesting:cool::cool::cool:
    Wow! So much travelling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    I am a very strange one when it comes to sleeping.

Firstly, for almost every night for the past few weeks I have watched at least 10 minutes of vine compilations (sometimes close to 30 if I feel like it) and, though they may make me laugh, I do not have much trouble getting to sleep afterwards. I think it's because my body knows that it's going to go to sleep after I am done watching them.

Secondly - how I sleep. I can only sleep in one position, that I have found so far. I cannot sleep on the right side of my face and I can only sleep on my front. I can only sleep on the left side of my face because I drool if I sleep on the right. I also have to sleep with my arms by my side. Neither of them can be up.

Thirdly - I am a noisy sleeper! When I am subconsciously stressed, I grind my teeth just a little bit in my sleep. I also sleep talk (in Japanese, gibberish and/or English) and occasionally sleep walk, although no one has reported it to go as far as me moving around anywhere - just sitting upright in bed.

So.. I am a bit strange
    Japanese?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    i am the high end jewellery and watches guy if anyone asks a question i always have an answer in this subject and can find a lot on the market if people need it
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i have my eyes on a £100,000 watch collection collection and a £50,000 jewellery collection at trade cost
    and a number of very wealthy clients including a film director and am trying to get mr depp on my books thanks to the director
    Congratulations! You sound very successful

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! You sound very successful
    i make £30,000 a year which isn't that much really not when you consider the local retail place clears £250-400k a year

There is nothing interesting about me. Unless you're into writing or amateur radio, in which case I'm fascinating :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    i make £30,000 a year which isn't that much really not when you consider the local retail place clears £250-400k a year
    well, how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    I get lost yesterday when moving to a new environment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lickin)
    I get lost yesterday when moving to a new environment
    Bound to happen! How did you find your way back to where you were supposed to be?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.