Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukey0071)
    I have been deaf since 3 months old where I was attacked by a meningitis.
    I just hope that there will be a cure for deafness if not, always keep being happy.
    I've been deaf since I was 3. There is cochlear implants but, they wont work for me. Still, I don't mind hearing aids

ReputationRep:
    Hi lukey0071 What's up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Hi lukey0071 What's up?
    Good so far, the teachers have told off the bullies and kicked them out and can't come back until next term which is good news for me.
    The exam is hard

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Good so far, the teachers have told off the bullies and kicked them out and can't come back until next term which is good news for me.
    The exam is hard

What about you?
    Awwh That's good! x Which exam was it, p1?

ReputationRep:
    Awwh That's good! x Which exam was it, p1?

Yeah!!

Very easy
    Maths tomorrow, very nervous!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah!!

Very easy
    Maths tomorrow, very nervous!!
    OML Samee!!!!!!!!!!! Got butterflies already and still got the night to go! Good luck for tomorow though.

ReputationRep:
    OML Samee!!!!!!!!!!! Got butterflies already and still got the night to go! Good luck for tomorow though.
    I know me too!! I am worried about how hard the questions in the exam.

Thank you
    Good luck to you, hope you get the grade you wanted.

ReputationRep:
    You still have your EYES. So whenever you see someone who's rude, stick your middle finger up at em.

ReputationRep:
    I know me too!! I am worried about how hard the questions in the exam.

Thank you
    Good luck to you, hope you get the grade you wanted.
    Yh same just hopin edexcel r gonaa be nice Yw Thank you very much n i hope u do too bab,n remember haters gonaa hate, n stay strong bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariaa17)
    You still have your EYES. So whenever you see someone who's rude, stick your middle finger up at em.
    Yeah!!! Stick the middle finger **** you!! Haha that would I do if the bullies do the same to me again

ReputationRep:
    Yh same just hopin edexcel r gonaa be nice Yw Thank you very much n i hope u do too bab,n remember haters gonaa hate, n stay strong bro
    Me too, I just hoping that Edexcel gives easy questions. I will be strong!! Thank you you have a kind heart with great personality

ReputationRep:
    Me too, I just hoping that Edexcel gives easy questions. I will be strong!! Thank you you have a kind heart with great personality
    Samee! Let mee know how it went for ya & Awwhh thank you soo much! You are too
    I'ma get some rest for tomorow morning and love ya! Sweet dreams and have a good night's sleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sfaraj)
    its not banter its beef (im sorry i had to)

but your exactly right, we live in a society where 10 year olds wear full on makeup, religion is an issue and everyone is oppressed, nobody wants to accept others and even worse, bullying still happens.

you say youre in gcses? if your on study leave wouldnt affect you as much but do report it, but because your death doesnt make you any less human that me or them, we're equal mate and they cant see it.

good luck with gcses and getting them in trouble, thats always the best part! mae sure you pack some popcorn
    Exactly, I am very shocked about how society gets worse today because everyone makes judgemental on Muslims even though, they are nice people, I know four Muslims in my maths class, they all very clever and got funny personality. I just can't believe that one of the four Muslims have to leave school because people makes judge on him about ISIS.

I can't believe how many 9 year olds using phones and not able to play out, my cousins are 9 and both got a phone!! I'm shocked.

I agree with you about equal, everyone should treat the same.

Thank you about my GCSEs, I got maths tomorrow so finger cross

ReputationRep:
    Samee! Let mee know how it went for ya & Awwhh thank you soo much! You are too
    I'ma get some rest for tomorow morning and love ya! Sweet dreams and have a good night's sleep.
    Good night and sweet dreams

Love ya!!!! Bye!!

ReputationRep:
    I hope it doesn't get you down sweetheart, you are twice the man they can ever be.

Hopefully your school should promptly sort it out.

ReputationRep:
    Good night and sweet dreams

Love ya!!!! Bye!!

ReputationRep:
    Everyone making fun of my hearings and my voice and after that, they keep saying its banter.
    WTF is wrong with this society?
    Everyone should respect each other.
    Do u have friends tho?

ReputationRep:
    Exactly, I am very shocked about how society gets worse today because everyone makes judgemental on Muslims even though, they are nice people, I know four Muslims in my maths class, they all very clever and got funny personality. I just can't believe that one of the four Muslims have to leave school because people makes judge on him about ISIS.

I can't believe how many 9 year olds using phones and not able to play out, my cousins are 9 and both got a phone!! I'm shocked.

I agree with you about equal, everyone should treat the same.

Thank you about my GCSEs, I got maths tomorrow so finger cross
    he left because of bullies and the discrimination?? woah i had no idea it was this bad!

aha i'd be ttoo late to wish you luck but how did you find it? it was alright, i think i made silly mistakes especially the circle theorem but im happy with the majority rest of the paper i have english lit tomorrow hbu?

ReputationRep:
    this is appalling! ignore the idiots WTH if i knew you irl i'd beat them up for you bc they won't learn anything with their tiny peanut brains. people are disgusting

ReputationRep:
    Everyone making fun of my hearings and my voice and after that, they keep saying its banter.
    WTF is wrong with this society?
    Everyone should respect each other.
    If you are young then that is why. Young people are particuarly horrible human beings. As humans get older, a lot become less horrible and the rest become better at hiding it.

I know it must really hurt now but things will be different in the future as you find yourself and you will see the big picture

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.