Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you date a woman who drinks beers and has tattoos? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    What is marriage material?
    Career driven,loyal,educated,well behaved, well presented,mature,compatible personality and can cook

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    Career driven,educated, well presented,mature,compatible personality and can cook
    Right isn't it cuter when someone could have good time without drinking like a fish. I like that too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Right isn't it cuter when someone could have good time without drinking like a fish. I like that too.
    indeed, I cannot understand the lets get wasted on a friday night crowd

ReputationRep:
    indeed, I cannot understand the lets get wasted on a friday night crowd
    Some people need it to get a personality
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    As a woman with tattoos, currently drinking a beer, I certainly wouldn't want to date someone who thought that was all there was to my personality and that I couldn't possibly also do things they deemed 'ladylike' or 'marriage material'...

Obviously I am devastated :nooo:

ReputationRep:
    I bet she would not date a 'loser' who wonders about dating a woman loves tattoos and beer..

ReputationRep:
    Depends on whether she was a nazis or a feminist?

ReputationRep:
    Its is not as simple as ignoring and not looking, as you need to understand it like this.
    It is important that women present themselves with class and not as a sex worker.
    Our grandparents and great presents had class,style and honor, no swear words or tattoos.
    You are aware tattoos pre-date recorded history? They're not new and have come in and out a fasion throughout the ages. Winston Churchills mother had a tattoo as did the man himself, his mothers was the more elaborate, a snake on her wrist whereas he had an anchor.

You seem to have taken nostalgia goggles to a whole new level.

yes, well not as hardcore as vodka, but beer is unpleasant
    As far as I'm concerned tea is unpleasant, I don't go around saying women shouldn't drink the stuff simply because I don't like it.

Also beer has one of the lowest alcohol contents on average (typically much lower than wine), how on earth is it "hardcore" or can you just really not hold your drink?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Shall I draw you a Venn diagram with two discs encompassing girls you'd like to rag-doll and girls you'd like to take home to mom and dad?
    Kind of a waste of time dating someone you see no future with,generally speaking.

ReputationRep:
    ~ just to clarify, I'm bi ~

Tattoos are awesome and I don't see why beer should make a difference at all. So yes, definitely :cute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    I find the tattoos that have like nice writing or summat to be really attractive. I wanaa get one that says 'life is beautiful' when I'm old enough obvs :heart:
    i want to get some roman numerals on my neck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    I find the tattoos that have like nice writing or summat to be really attractive. I wanaa get one that says 'life is beautiful' when I'm old enough obvs :heart:
    omg why would you want to graffiti your skin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K2G)
    i want to get some roman numerals on my neck
    COOOOOOOOLLLL That's real nice!

ReputationRep:
    omg why would you want to graffiti your skin?
    Only a bit on my chest, it looks sexy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwilym101)
    As far as I'm concerned tea is unpleasant, I don't go around saying women shouldn't drink the stuff simply because I don't like it.

Also beer has one of the lowest alcohol contents on average (typically much lower than wine), how on earth is it "hardcore" or can you just really not hold your drink?
    I think OP is just really self-conscious that most girls who drink beer could probably drink him under the table...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bones-mccoy)
    I think OP is just really self-conscious that most girls who drink beer could probably drink him under the table...
    Still that is nothing to be proud of, nor could I understand the satisfactory consumption of alcohol,as seeing a woman drink a pint of lager is absurd to me.
    You look like a sensible girl, so I would be shocked if getting wasted is a habit for you.

ReputationRep:
    Still that is nothing to be proud of, nor could I understand the satisfactory consumption of alcohol,as seeing a woman drink a pint of lager is absurd to me.
    You look like a sensible girl, so I would be shocked if getting wasted is a habit for you.
    I don't go out that much, but I do like to drink. Again, you're judging someone by how they look.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bones-mccoy)
    I don't go out that much, but I do like to drink. Again, you're judging someone by how they look.
    but why do you like to drink?
    but it is a positive judgment

ReputationRep:
    but why do you like to drink?
    but it is a positive judgment
    I like to drink because it makes me feel good. I have a nice time, I laugh, I smile, I make jokes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Kind of a waste of time dating someone you see no future with,generally speaking
    Depends on your life stage and circumstances, but I can relate to that sentiment, aye

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.