Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What is the most racist part of London. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolatmaths)
    No, im not part of the elite, im middle class if not then working class. I study hard. Im against people who are too lazy to get of their arses and life of the welfare state. is this not what everyone should strive for?
    Good for you. We are both part of a superior mental hierachy may i dare say. I worked hard for my degree, including access it took me about ten years. And now i am too old and too disabled to get a job. But does it look like i'm bothered? Hopefully they will consider restarting my esa as well? Seeing as i have the diagnosis of paranoid schizophrenia chronic and acute. Thanks again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john2054)
    Good for you. We are both part of a superior mental hierachy may i dare say. I worked hard for my degree, including access it took me about ten years. And now i am too old and too disabled to get a job. But does it look like i'm bothered? Hopefully they will consider restarting my esa as well? Seeing as i have the diagnosis of paranoid schizophrenia chronic and acute. Thanks again.
    You're not a benefits scrounger. There's a difference. You have a reason, hence you claim ESA.

ReputationRep:
    I agree there is a big problem, with benefits scroungers. It seems like our society is half built up, and around it's welfare state. But it makes me at least a little bit angry to think that i have spent the best part of the last ten years in education, and cannot get a job at the end of it. Worse still, the job centre say that i am getting in too much money, now that my wife is working as well, for me to claim esa. Although considering she only pays me tuppece towards the bills, i'm not sure how they have worked that one out!

thanks again.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you try going to former Rhodesia, and see how you like it over there huh young prince? If you were white i mean? Oh yes, sorry i forgot they were kicked out!!! (Former Rhodesia=Zimbabwe)
    If I come into your home and rob and rape everyone in your home. Do you think I have the right to complain about the tactics that you use to get you out of your home ?

thanks. And before you say anything else my wife is an Embu (Kikuyu) thanks again!
    Is that supposed to impress me ? It still means nothing. You can still harbour racist thoughts and be married to a,member from another race.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    one of the areas are bad really, racist against swhites sure but other than that..

ReputationRep:
    Well this has gotten off topic, thanks napp anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubba_Hubba)
    I asked a question in chat about my mixed friend who hates his black side saying stuff like "Black people ruin every area they go into." and "places with high immigration are shitholes."

I'm tired of his racism and asked on another website, they came up with a really good idea of taking him to a really racist part of england and show him the type of guys that think the same way as him.

I ain't willing to go far so can anyone tell me the most racist part of London and preferably a pub in it.
    I think anti-racists like you want to invent some group of people who are "really nasty racists" whereas in reality what this boils down to us just people wanting to keep their communities as they always have been.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrLovejoy)
    I think anti-racists like you want to invent some group of people who are "really nasty racists" whereas in reality what this boils down to us just people wanting to keep their communities as they always have been.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You mean xenophobic segregationists and racists? Sure, they want to keep their communities the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    You mean xenophobic segregationists and racists? Sure, they want to keep their communities the same.
    What's wrong with people not wanting social and ethnic change ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with people not wanting social and ethnic change ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you can't answer that yourself then you're part of the problem.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wanna meet my black friend?

ReputationRep:
    Eh ? There is little mixing in the UK as far as housing is concerned. The UK is highly segregated

So that means most white people live in all white areas and thus have few if any black friends. Go to work at white spaces. Go to school with all white people.

You wake up ? Look one way - Leave your home ? What do you see ? White people. Look another way ? More white people.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you try going to former Rhodesia, and see how you like it over there huh young prince? If you were white i mean? Oh yes, sorry i forgot they were kicked out!!! (Former Rhodesia=Zimbabwe) thanks. And before you say anything else my wife is an Embu (Kikuyu) thanks again!
    You're married? And to a black woman, john? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    Who gives a **** about London? It's a shithole and anyone with at least half a brain wouldn't choose to live there
    Ummmm ok??????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolatmaths)
    Of course people can be racist to white people, when did i dispute that you idiot
    aww, you getting upset because i called out your irrationalities and your logical fallacy? Pathetic.
    Are you saying that black people lack the mental capacity to be racist too? That sounds awfully racist of you. What sort of terrible person will subject there friend to racist attacks just to prove a point. Scum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leonard.c)
    Are you saying that black people lack the mental capacity to be racist too? That sounds awfully racist of you. What sort of terrible person will subject there friend to racist attacks just to prove a point. Scum.
    When did I say this?! Idiot.

(Original post by supercrazyxo)
    Ummmm ok??????
    Gonna assume you agree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    You're married? And to a black woman, john? :eek:
    Correct Oto

(Original post by PrincePaul6888)
    If I come into your home and rob and rape everyone in your home. Do you think I have the right to complain about the tactics that you use to get you out of your home ?

Is that supposed to impress me ? It still means nothing. You can still harbour racist thoughts and be married to a,member from another race.
    Sorry Prince, but for all their misgivings, the white farmers in Zimbabwe (generally) weren't accused of that.

You seem to be on another level. I am not a racist. Deal with it.

ReputationRep:
    Green Giant Sweetcorn

ReputationRep:
    I don't think there's a single part of London that is majority white that is racist. However, I do think quite a few "no-Go" areas are quite racist.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.