Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukey0071)
    Same in year 9, I used to get F in maths foundation, so I worked hard for two years and in the papers now higher. I think I got around 159 marks so I think it's A which I am pleased about the result
    Yay! that's awesome! So pleased to see so many people of the same type here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waveyalex)
    end of year 10 after getting a c in the mocks i made a big turnaround from then onwards and same looking back i feel like was i really that dumb lool
    I used to get given the foundation paper, you too?
    Felt like sh*t.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esmeralda123)
    what grade would 135-138 be?
    grade A for sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    I used to get given the foundation paper, you too?
    Felt like sh*t.
    Im just hoping they put the A grade boundary at like 130-132 to make it fair as are papers was harder thean 2014 but easier than 2015

ReputationRep:
    really? Expected it to be lower than that!

ReputationRep:
    Im just hoping they put the A grade boundary at like 130-132 to make it fair as are papers was harder thean 2014 but easier than 2015
    Don't worry about it too much. They will make it fair, a lot of people still found it hard and loads complained on twitter, of course the ones that are not capable but also the ones that don't give a sh*t.
    I find it to be really absurd that after flopping a paper instead of trying to improve for the next one people start bi*tching on twitter and start making memes, like it makes a difference. :P

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about it too much. They will make it fair, a lot of people still found it hard and loads complained on twitter, of course the ones that are not capable but also the ones that don't give a sh*t.
    I find it to be really absurd that after flopping a paper instead of trying to improve for the next one people start bi*tching on twitter and start making memes, like it makes a difference. :P
    Ive worked so hard for an A so im almost desperate for it lool.

ReputationRep:
    71 marks is a solid A, right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ive worked so hard for an A so im almost desperate for it lool.
    You will get it.
    Hard work always pays off.

ReputationRep:
    You will get it.
    How many marks to get A star? Overall

ReputationRep:
    How many marks to get A star? Overall
    Around 160-165 I'd say but some people say they'd be higher, I highly doubt it. How much do you think you've got?
    I know this really isn't precise but I can't actually predict anything, I'm just the same as you. This is only my opinion.
    Would be worth asking your teacher.

ReputationRep:
    You will get it.
    Like im just praying so hard for a grade A i aint slept since yesterday

ReputationRep:
    Like im just praying so hard for a grade A i aint slept since yesterday
    Oh, C'mon don't get that stressed out, there's nothing you can do now, do keep praying though.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, C'mon don't get that stressed out, there's nothing you can do now, do keep praying though.
    I guess so but I'm acc pretty confident I got a grade A overall so I can kinda kick back

ReputationRep:
    Around 160-165 I'd say but some people say they'd be higher, I highly doubt it. How much do you think you've got?
    I know this really isn't precise but I can't actually predict anything, I'm just the same as you. This is only my opinion.
    Would be worth asking your teacher.
    Oh that's alright for me cos I got 78 in non cal and 87 in cal which is 165 marks so yeah I am pleased!!!!! I will ask my teacher

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's alright for me cos I got 78 in non cal and 87 in cal which is 165 marks so yeah I am pleased!!!!! I will ask my teacher
    Please do so and let me know what he/she says.

ReputationRep:
    I guess so but I'm acc pretty confident I got a grade A overall so I can kinda kick back
    Yeah, just calm down. :P

ReputationRep:
    Please do so and let me know what he/she says.
    Ok I will do on this Monday

ReputationRep:
    Ok I will do on this Monday
    Thanks a lot.

ReputationRep:
    would i still get an A with a score of 140/200?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Is cheesecake a cake?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.