Overwatch thread

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    At level 24 so competitive will be unlocked soon . Loving Genji and D.Va right now can't wait for D.Vas buffs!
    Genji is very hard to play in competitive, though with very skilled players he is truly destructive, when ana is added he will be even stronger. D.Va buffs may make me play her again, loved her in quickplay but in competitive she wasn't reliable enough. Wished that her headshot hitbox was made smaller since that is probably the thing that makes her so unreliable.

ReputationRep:
    Competitive placement matches are so... o_0. I win 1 game then always lose the next then always win the next im currently on 4-4

ReputationRep:
    Competitive placement matches are so... o_0. I win 1 game then always lose the next then always win the next im currently on 4-4
    Yeah that's the problem with lower tier randoms.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys ! Just started playing overwatch ( a week ago ) and I'm looking for some teammates For now is just me and another friend. Who doesn't want more XP ?

We're both pretty good (CS GO veterans)

Add me - TGMachine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    Yeah that's the problem with lower tier randoms.
    Yeah, I accidentally dropped below 40.
    Never again.
    I'm still 39.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GUMI)
    Yeah, I accidentally dropped below 40.
    Never again.
    I'm still 39.
    Thought I was safe in 50's from the idiots... I was wrong... I got **** talked because I wouldn't play zarya as no one else wanted to tank (zarya can't main tank) and all the people who were supports were not main healers (making me completely incapable of main tanking, also one of them liked to dps more...which didn't help)... and then one of the supports went roadhog... he sucked at roadhog... and the other guy didn't heal.

ReputationRep:
    I got put at level 48 for placement xD, lost some games then started winning games so now I am 47. Going for 50

ReputationRep:
    Thought I was safe in 50's from the idiots... I was wrong... I got **** talked because I wouldn't play zarya as no one else wanted to tank (zarya can't main tank) and all the people who were supports were not main healers (making me completely incapable of main tanking, also one of them liked to dps more...which didn't help)... and then one of the supports went roadhog... he sucked at roadhog... and the other guy didn't heal.
    Same so many idiots, especially annoying when my team is attacking but people pick Ana and Blackwidow :/. Yesterday had an attacking bastion but that player was good anyway

ReputationRep:
    Same so many idiots, especially annoying when my team is attacking but people pick Ana and Blackwidow :/. Yesterday had an attacking bastion but that player was good anyway
    I don't mind ana's and widows on attack as long as they can actually do much and know what they are doing. Was on lijang tower with I think its the shrine, the widow wiped out 4 enemies at the start. Though you just get those idiots on certain maps that need large pushes but... they stay behind.

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind ana's and widows on attack as long as they can actually do much and know what they are doing. Was on lijang tower with I think its the shrine, the widow wiped out 4 enemies at the start. Though you just get those idiots on certain maps that need large pushes but... they stay behind.
    just had another bastion on attack who then started trolling and flaming :'(

(Original post by GeorgeCCole)
    Hi guys ! Just started playing overwatch ( a week ago ) and I'm looking for some teammates For now is just me and another friend. Who doesn't want more XP ?

We're both pretty good (CS GO veterans)

Add me - TGMachine
    Need your # to add

ReputationRep:
    #TSRSquad, much fun
    Alexion
    SuperHuman98

ReputationRep:
    You guys playing together this weekend?

ReputationRep:
    You guys playing together this weekend?
    Whenever we are both online we invite each other

Wanna join tsr overwatch squad

ReputationRep:
    Whenever we are both online we invite each other

Wanna join tsr overwatch squad
    Hella yes, name is Vikingninja#21143

ReputationRep:
    The new D.Va is insane. She is now the new instapick for randoms. Good night, Hanzo. You won't be missed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanW18)
    The new D.Va is insane. She is now the new instapick for randoms. Good night, Hanzo. You won't be missed!
    What I find interesting is that a load of characters who got complained about a lot before comp was in the main game are rarely seen in competitive especially by people good by them. I need to get back into D.va because she was my fav before I play comp.

ReputationRep:
    I dropped to rank 38
    • :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I think D.va Pistol has been buffed!

ReputationRep:
    I think D.va Pistol has been buffed!
    Just her shield matrix and ult, think the patch notes I gave are on the last page.

Turned off enhanced pointer precision yesterday and I can aim so much better with zarya now.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 12, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.