How to go to parties without Muslim parents finding out? Watch

(Original post by Kraixo)
    Your spreading false information.
    Actually that's what your doing

ReputationRep:
    As a muslim you have to take sacrifices, if you are practising

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    Way to make fun of OP's religion, nice one.
    but lying + disobeying ur parents is a sin looool why are u offended by her belief

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amira999)
    I'm not a Muslim, my parents are
    oh then you can just make any excuse and not be afraid of going to hell lol perfect

ReputationRep:
    OP, you know yourself and your family better than anyone else on here. Put some thought into this and work out what you think your family will believe cos we sure as hell don't know. I would recommend the good old "sleepover with a reliable female friend" excuse but that takes a good deal of organisation, care and advance planning to work. You'll need to get other people to cover for you as well. Make up a school trip, residential trip (e.g. study courses) and stay in a hotel for a few days. Worst comes to worst, get a lock on your door and sneak out of the window at night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)

Self respect and a hymen are better than friends and popularity
    What's so great about being a virgin. You'll lose it eventually it doesn't mean you'll be less of a person. 🙄

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was joking dude. It's a quote from the Big Bang Theory.
    Oh sorry just seen this. I stopped watching bbt

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amira999)
    Thanks, I'm definitely going to move out in the future, don't know if I can take another 2 years at home though
    How old are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolatmaths)
    You're one fan arent ya?

Amy is so loveable isnt she lool
    More like ****able

ReputationRep:
    Escape from the window of your bedroom and come back before they wake up.
    You will need an accomplish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hibzish)
    I'm going to home school my future children so they don't start with this rubbish about parties and whatnot. Make sure they have the correct islamic upbringing and none of these issues will arise
    Why am I not surprised a Muslim wants to further isolate themselves and their children from wider society as well as neglect their children educationally.

ReputationRep:
    If her parents are going to be harsh on her she's going to rebel sooner or later.
    This isn't the same outcome in all cases. But yes, for her it seems so.

ReputationRep:
    If you are a muslim them why do you want to go to parties it is haram

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.