Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Knife being kicked toward the body of a Palestinian man Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smearss)
    He's obviously uneducated.
    OK I'll bite as this is quite funny

You do realise to get a PHd I first had to finish school do A-levels, Get a degree, THEN you get to go for a PHd (I say this sarcastically as it seems you are so uneducated you don't even recognise what a doing a PHd implies)

So I'm at the PHd Stage so do tell us where you are in this process (placing bets you are still at school and you mother still buys your clothes)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    So supporting an ideology that treats women as inferior beings, kills people for being gay, kills those who don't follow Islam, kills those who convert from Islam and a lot of other things is so morally superior, correct?

The Arab slave trade had been going on for centuries longer than the trans-Atlantic slave trade and ended later than it aswell :/
    Ok how does this justify Israeli treatment of the Palestinian people?

ReputationRep:
    Lmao

Everyone knows that muslims would probably completely wipe out Israel if they had the chance too, their actions towards jews and other religions throughout history leaves me with no doubt of that
    As evidenced by the fact that this is in Hamas' founding charter.......and the fact that Hamas are continuing to do so to this day....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    OK I'll bite as this is quite funny

You do realise to get a PHd I first had to finish school do A-levels, Get a degree, THEN you get to go for a PHd (I say this sarcastically as it seems you are so uneducated you don't even recognise what a doing a PHd implies)

So I'm at the PHd Stage so do tell us where you are in this process (placing bets you are still at school and you mother still buys your clothes)
    I think that was aimed at me tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TelAviv)
    Can someone well-versed on Islamic teachings verify this picture for me? )))

Troll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    As evidenced by the fact that this is in Hamas' founding charter.......and the fact that Hamas are continuing to do so to this day....
    Hamas is a terrorist organization , doesn't speak for the people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Hamas is a terrorist organization , doesn't speak for the people.
    So why did they elect them if they don't represent the people of Palestine?

ReputationRep:
    Ok how does this justify Israeli treatment of the Palestinian people?
    It doesn't but past behaviour is a good predictor of future behaviour

ReputationRep:
    I think that was aimed at me tbh
    It was a reply to 'TSR Mustafa' who made a post to me

You see I am quite proud of doing a PHd with the open university as it allows me to work (and as a result earn) while I am paying for my Doctorate and I have listed this on the 'about me' section

a lot of 'school children' seem to think this means I am 'uneducated' while being unable to see the irony of their posts about this subject

ReputationRep:
    Undermines the argument that the Palestinians held a democratic election doesn't it

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't but past behaviour is a good predictor of future behaviour
    How can you use behaviour of people who lived several hundreds of years ago as an indicator of future behaviour lmao.

Clearly you have issues with Islam fair enough , prolly with your faith considering you seem to disregard it. Like the other threads we will just clash endlessly and get nowhere since you are stubborn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by childofthesun)
    Honestly you're wasting your time with these people. They're too blinded by their hatred to ever see reason.
    Yet we are the ones talking about peace

'Go figure' as they say

ReputationRep:
    How can you use behaviour of people who lived several hundreds of years ago
    Islamic supremacy is still an issue today so how you can claim this is all in the past I simply do not know

ReputationRep:
    That was 10 years ago and wasn't even a democratic process hence the conflict that soon followed.

ReputationRep:
    Undermines the argument that the Palestinians held a democratic election doesn't it
    No but seriously, is there something I'm missing?

Did or did not the people of Palestine elect Hamas to be their government knowing full well what they would do, including their despicable practice of using 'human shields'

ReputationRep:
    Troll
    Why

truth seems to make you uncomfortable and resort to personal attacks. Why is this

ReputationRep:
    No they said it's hard to feel sympathy for them give their history of brutal treatment to other minorities when they hold the power

'Muslims have instigated slaughter and wanton discrimination against other races and religions since Islam began, now that they are getting a taste of their own medicine at the hands of a superior country they are whining. I have no sympathy.'

and this is right it's hard to feel sorry for the bully who gets their arse handed to them on a plate.
    Yeah, those 5 year old bullies getting blown up really have been asking for it.

ReputationRep:
    How can you use behaviour of people who lived several hundreds of years ago as an indicator of future behaviour lmao.

Clearly you have issues with Islam fair enough , prolly with your faith considering you seem to disregard it. Like the other threads we will just clash endlessly and get nowhere since you are stubborn.
    Several hundred of years ago?

Maybe you haven't been keeping up with current events, pal, but Islam is still going strong with it's genocidal streak against other muslims and 'kuffar' alike

ReputationRep:
    No but seriously, is there something I'm missing?

Did or did not the people of Palestine elect Hamas to be their government knowing full well what they would do, including their despicable practice of using 'human shields'
    Yes they did

They knew full well of their politics and their attitudes and still voted for them

But oddly it seem we are wrong to hold them responsible for this choice and the choices they have always made during this conflict.

ReputationRep:
    Why

truth seems to make you uncomfortable and resort to personal attacks. Why is this
    Never made a personal attack against anyone , you can hold you're own opinon that's ur right. But that pic was a troll attempt to stir people , nothing amusing about children being faced down by a tank at all.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.