Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    20th...
    I'm sorry... I remembered the month... Just not the day exactly somewhere between 1-20
    OH right, multiple choice is calm... No, it's fine... Sorry for distracting you from your work...
    Please forgive me
    It's 21. You didn't, that's alright. And no no, I don't want you to write anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maria.x)
    It's 21. You didn't, that's alright. And no no, I don't want you to write anything.
    Wait what! I did remember the month! But you must make me write something....
    It will be wrong if I do not have some sort of punishment for forgetting....

I just fell asleep, and now I feel sooo bad! Why couldn't I just stay awake :argh: One Hour till I break my fast!

ReputationRep:
    Wait what! I did remember the month! But you must make me write something....
    It will be wrong if I do not have some sort of punishment for forgetting....

I just fell asleep, and now I feel sooo bad! Why couldn't I just stay awake :argh: One Hour till I break my fast!
    No, I meant you didn't bother me. And it's okay, really. That's sweet of you but I'd be mean and disrespectful if I did it.
    Aw sorry, it's been 3 hours and a half since iftar here.

ReputationRep:
    No, I meant you didn't bother me. And it's okay, really. That's sweet of you but I'd be mean and disrespectful if I did it.
    Aw sorry, it's been 3 hours and a half since iftar here.
    Oh right Are you sure?! BTW The whole point is that you are supposed to be mean and disrespectful in what you write.... That's why I'm letting you do it! LMAO

No, it's fine... Honestly I think its my fault anyways But I'm healthy and happy which is all that matters
    How long does your fast last? Ours is like 18 and a half hours.....

ReputationRep:
    Oh right Are you sure?! BTW The whole point is that you are supposed to be mean and disrespectful in what you write.... That's why I'm letting you do it! LMAO

No, it's fine... Honestly I think its my fault anyways But I'm healthy and happy which is all that matters
    How long does your fast last? Ours is like 18 and a half hours.....
    I can't deny that I'm mean most of the time but I'm not feeling it today.
    Yes, that's right.
    14.5 hours or something.

ReputationRep:
    I can't deny that I'm mean most of the time but I'm not feeling it today.
    Yes, that's right.
    14.5 hours or something.
    Tomorrow then? Wait what? Your never mean!!!! Why you lying for?

Wow! That's 4 hours less... Lucky

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow then? Wait what? Your never mean!!!! Why you lying for?

Wow! That's 4 hours less... Lucky
    Are you accusing me of lying on Ramadan? shame. I'm very mean, just not with you. (sometimes I am, though)
    Ah, not really. I haven't eaten anything, I filled my tummy with watermelon and that was it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody)
    Of course I remember , it's in April right? Do you want me to write down the exact date on here?
    Hahaha nuuuh, I didn't. It was quite recent, why would I need to look at the PMs? :rofl:

Bruh, lay off. Stop butting in. Don't argue with my Maria :spank:
    Oh my god, what don't you understand? It was written in Arabic and that's something you wouldn't get.
    I mean it's just a language. Anyone can learn it...:erm: and also, again, I know you were tryna say haraam because you said "that's 7araam." Which means that's haraam like pls. Anyway calm down you two seriously it's not like arabic is some secret code :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    I mean it's just a language. Anyone can learn it...:erm: and also, again, I know you were tryna say haraam because you said "that's 7araam." Which means that's haraam like pls. Anyway calm down you two seriously it's not like arabic is some secret code :lolwut:
    I think you're just acting stupid, and were bored when you decided to quote what I said to my friend knowing that you'll get nothing out of it. Sorry that you had no one to talk to at that time but I'm not forced to deal with all your sh*t.

ReputationRep:
    I think you're just acting stupid, and were bored when you decided to quote what I said to my friend knowing that you'll get nothing out of it. Sorry that you had no one to talk to at that time but I'm not forced to deal with all your sh*t.
    I wasn't bored. I had said haraam to Boss...and then I see you said haraam. I was stating the coincidence. Maybe you're menstruating or something but there's really no reason to act so feisty to anything I said. Maybe you're just racist against whites.

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't bored. I had said haraam to Boss...and then I see you said haraam. I was stating the coincidence. Maybe you're menstruating or something but there's really no reason to act so feisty to anything I said. Maybe you're just racist against whites.
    Are you sure you were just stating the coincidence? You made me feel like you knew everything and what I wrote was a spelling mistake or something. No I'm not. And pft, racist against whites? I never said anything like that.

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure you were just stating the coincidence? You made me feel like you knew everything and what I wrote was a spelling mistake or something. No I'm not. And pft, racist against whites? I never said anything like that.
    I clearly was stating the coincidence. Did you see my quote to Boss...just above the one I said to you?...And what I said in my 1st quote you to? I have no idea how I made you feel anything...lol I simply just said "I just said the word haraam, and you said it as well." You then went off on a tangent about the arabic alphabet...and then proceeded to call me stupid...where did I even say anything about a spelling mistake?...

...Well anyway this has been fun.

ReputationRep:
    I clearly was stating the coincidence. Did you see my quote to Boss...just above the one I said to you?...And what I said in my 1st quote you to? I have no idea how I made you feel anything...lol I simply just said "I just said the word haraam, and you said it as well." You then went off on a tangent about the arabic alphabet...and then proceeded to call me stupid...where did I even say anything about a spelling mistake?...

...Well anyway this has been fun.
    You just have no clue on how to present meaningful sentences.
    now hush, g'night.

ReputationRep:
    You just have no clue on how to present meaningful sentences.
    now hush, g'night.
    You didn't use that excuse this whole time though. You're a weird one, probably in a bad mood. Again I was stating coincidence. All you have to do is look back. I never said anything about your spelling. I just know what haraam means. And your reaction was pathological. Yes pls go to bed, you're cranky.

ReputationRep:
    You didn't use that excuse this whole time though. You're a weird one, probably in a bad mood. Again I was stating coincidence. All you have to do is look back. I never said anything about your spelling. I just know what haraam means. And your reaction was pathological. Yes pls go to bed, you're cranky.
    :shh:

ReputationRep:
    :shh:
    Not as long as you keep quoting me...especially when you were wrong in the 1st place...

ReputationRep:
    Not as long as you keep quoting me...especially when you were wrong in the 1st place...
    What do you want? And stop posting on my wall, I don't like it.

ReputationRep:
    What do you want? And stop posting on my wall, I don't like it.
    I only posted once to comment on you weirdly repping me mid argument.

ReputationRep:
    I only posted once to comment on you weirdly repping me mid argument.
    You said you wouldn't keep quiet so I figured I should stop you before it gets out of control. You give me headaches, really.

ReputationRep:
    You said you wouldn't keep quiet so I figured I should stop you before it gets out of control. You give me headaches, really.
    Likewise. But you're givin yourself headaches love. Why can't we just love each other?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.