Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)
    it went well actually,didnt expect it to be that easy ahaha e always been **** at history and tbh i think this is the best ive ever done

thanks for asking <3

and yh, im feeling it so bad rn, my head is throbbing lolol
    Insha allah you did well. It was the same for me and politics. I think it went decent in comparison to my other exams.
    I just woke up from a seven hour nap so.. I'm buzzin

Hamoody I'm so energise rn it's irritating everyone.
    Ramadan is gonna be good this year- I can feel it in my empty rumbling stomach

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody)
    Heya, mine is on 7th of July

Owhhh :hugs: Don't worry, Allah will reward you well for this

:eek::eek:
    But I don't think it should be difficult right? I mean the temperature in France is decent enough :cheeky:

:hugs:

:rofl: You see, you start planning about two weeks prior to your birthday, but when it's a two-in-one, the prep shoots up :rofl:

Ramadaan Mubarak Aameen, and the same to you too :yep:
    You're welcome
    :rofl: Aww don't worry, you'll soon be gobbling delicious items :teehee:

:yep: I'm a lucky one ennit? :cheeky:Same :yep::yep: It's going great alhamdellah :woo: And thanks a lot for the support

Thanks for the support and joining in. How has your fast been? Share it with us

Ramadan Kareem

Owh, but I'm sure it'll be over quick :console:Thanks Ethan, that was something of a compliment that was meant exclusively for Frenchie :cheeky:But I'll try being a good boy with the language :mmm:Salaams, isn't it just amazing? It's wonderful that you've joined in. May Allah bless you and make this a reason for your entrance to Jannah :hugs:Whoa, good luck bud

Hey bud, good luck with your exams and inshaAllah you won't feel the fast don't worry :yep::console:

3aad 3alena ou 3alekum ya ghaali It's going great. How's it at Al Ain? :lol: Sure, you'll be in my duaas :yep:
    The weather over here is great, although its 40, but its windy and nice. I will be driving to Abu Dhabi and back to Al Ain every day for uni, I hope the weather remains cool. Thanks man, I will always remember you in my prayers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    Oh I see! Not a brother a sister But yeah, so far so good!
    Oh I'm so sorry sister* That's good to hear!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axel Johann)
    Awhh :console:, it'll get better Inshallah
    it better, can't be done with crappy headaches fasting and during exams

ReputationRep:
    Wow only an hour and half to go......this was easy Alhamdulillah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs.Grey)
    Oh I'm so sorry sister* That's good to hear!
    Haha no worries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs.Grey)
    I'm not vegan but I eat mostly a plant-based diet and no it isn't Daal and roti does plenty for me <3
    What little meat do you eat in your diet ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    What little meat do you eat in your diet ?
    Chicken. I don't like any red meat.

ReputationRep:
    One hour left until biryani

ReputationRep:
    not long now! hang in there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IXxi HIIDA ixXI)
    Peak
    I don't know what your on about 🤔😬😳

ReputationRep:
    Papa johns sent me a marketing email about a Ramadan offer, during my fast. Thanks. -.-

ReputationRep:
    Today has actually been easier then I anticipated. Last year was horrible for me however this year due to me making a clear commitment and goal, it's been much easier alhamdulillah.

That feel when your younger sister gets to much on a huge packet of sensations :[

(Original post by Axel Johann)
    ZuluK

How is it going?
    Hey, I'm fastin tomorrow. But am so excited. Can't wait I love the month of Ramadan. but I'm working 17 days in a row starting from today so don't know how that is going to work out.

How are you? And how is your fast going? It's Nearly time! Did you manage it okay? The weather didn't help

(Original post by Kyou)
    Today has actually been easier then I anticipated. Last year was horrible for me however this year due to me making a clear commitment and goal, it's been much easier alhamdulillah.

That feel when your younger sister gets to much on a huge packet of sensations :[
    I'm looking after my niece for the next few evenings so not looking forward to feeding her food

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    Just felt like being nosey and creeping on this thread even though I'm not muslim :ahee::creep:

I think it's amazing how you can even go without a sip of water on these warm summer days!

Aww I wish you all the best my fellow muslim TSRians

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Just felt like being nosey and creeping on this thread even though I'm not muslim :ahee::creep:

I think it's amazing how you can even go without a sip of water on these warm summer days!

Aww Thanks X :ahee: :blushing:
    I think everyone on here is opening their fast now, hence why it's so quiet right now:laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)

Awww it's alright. I'm going to be fasting tomorrow because my Ramadan starts tomorrow so thanks for this

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody)
    Exactly, for soome weird reason, it's just a nicey nice feeling deep down. I read 6 juzz' today :eek:
    InshaAllah :yep:

OH don't worry, you'll be fine buddy inshaAllah :console:
    MashaAllah! How long does it take you to read 1 juzz?

ReputationRep:
    Can a female who prays taraweeh talk me through how they pray it pls?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.