Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Leading "Vote Leave" campaigner switches sides due to lies and deceit Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanL_)
    http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...aign?CMP=fb_gu

Even high-ranking Leave campaigners are saying the Leave campaign is full of ****, but somehow people still disagree. Crazy.
    uh this is so great.

it's so frustrating how difficult it's been to have an honest, intellectual discussion about this with so much misinformation involved, although I guess that's just how politics works these days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MWozzle)
    I think (I'm from the Netherlands XD) that it would be good for everyone (so also the UK) if you stay. Because you can easily communicate, exchange information and knowledge and earn more money :-)
    I think, with all due respect, that other countries and their nationals should stay out of the referendum of the UK.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by MWozzle)
    I think (I'm from the Netherlands XD) that it would be good for everyone (so also the UK) if you stay. Because you can easily communicate, exchange information and knowledge and earn more money :-)
    Funnily enough I can do that as easily with Americans and Indians, for instance, outside the EU as I can with the French and the Dutch inside, if anything i can do it with the yanks and Indians more easily.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If I was Cameron I would have put a few high-profile turncoats into the Leave camp ready to drop a series of massive stink bombs a week or so in advance. Would be epic if Boris (who is actually pro-EU) switched back and revealed he'd been doing it all in order to speculate on sterling
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by scrotgrot)
    If I was Cameron I would have put a few high-profile turncoats into the Leave camp ready to drop a series of massive stink bombs a week or so in advance. Would be epic if Boris (who is actually pro-EU) switched back and revealed he'd been doing it all in order to speculate on sterling
    Cameron probably has given the sorts of things he's already resorted to

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 14, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.